IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
We’ll process the application you submitted before September 7, 2021.

It doesn’t matter if you applied via the IRCC Portal, via your IRCC secure account, or on paper.

We’ll send you an email if we need more information from you or when we reach a decision.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/apply-visitor-visa.html

saju_simon

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
@Brozachs @canuck78

I'm planning to apply for TRV for my parent for Tourism purpose from "DUBAI". The current processing time shows as 355 days. Would it be fine to mention in the itenary the dates from 10-DEC-2021 to 30-DEC-2021 ?

Should we consider the processing times while planning the itenary ?

akashbhalla89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hi all I received this message from IRCC after I submitted my webform 2 weeks ago. What does this mean? Is this a good sign ?

Subject: Request for an Authorization for Exemption from Canadian Travel Restrictions for the Purpose of Family Reunification

Good day,

We have received your enquiry and can confirm that a review of your application remains in process. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will be in touch with you when a final decision is made or if more information is required. To obtain more information, please fill out the IRCC Web form in order for it to be sent to the responsible Canadian visa office directly.

Due to the ongoing situation, IRCC offices are experiencing processing delays. Rest assured that they are making all the necessary efforts to process requests as soon as possible; however, having to respond to status updates on applications will affect the processing times.

Also note that during the review of your file, you are not considered to hold a valid Travel document. As such, you should not plan or undertake any travel to Canada until you are advised.

We thank you for your patience in this difficult time,

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada
Hi, When did you raise webform ? I did not even get response i raised it on 3rd sept ??

akashbhalla89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hello ,
Did anyone faced a issue where they did not get webform response even after 14 days. I raised my webform on 3rd sept. No response yet !

Ventorro

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hello everyone,
My mom has got visitor visa to Canada.

Are parents on visitor visa allowed to enter Canada or is there restrictions for travellers right now?

saju_simon

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hello everyone,
My mom has got visitor visa to Canada.

Are parents on visitor visa allowed to enter Canada or is there restrictions for travellers right now?
Hey there mate !

When and where did you apply from ?
How much time it took for the entire process ?