intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

Quick question, me and my wife arrived as PR 3 months back and have a trip scheduled to visit family in India in January 3rd week.

I am wondering if my spouse's brother can get a visitor visa for 2-3 week stay here and he can go back with us.

Points to note -
1. He works with his father in travel business
2. He is not working anywhere else and has no ITR's
3. Proof of relation to my spouse is there
4. I am looking to show my proof of employment, pay stubs and my bank balance statements.
5. I am looking to add letter of support plus show our flight tickets to make the case that he will go back with us.

He has no travel history in the past. His father will put in letter of support plus i will also do the same.

Will this work or not, just want to make sure the effort does not go waste.

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hey guys,

Quick question, me and my wife arrived as PR 3 months back and have a trip scheduled to visit family in India in January 3rd week.

I am wondering if my spouse's brother can get a visitor visa for 2-3 week stay here and he can go back with us.

Points to note -
1. He works with his father in travel business
2. He is not working anywhere else and has no ITR's
3. Proof of relation to my spouse is there
4. I am looking to show my proof of employment, pay stubs and my bank balance statements.
5. I am looking to add letter of support plus show our flight tickets to make the case that he will go back with us.

He has no travel history in the past. His father will put in letter of support plus i will also do the same.

Will this work or not, just want to make sure the effort does not go waste.

Thanks
Unfortunately, it seems like your brother-in-law has a weak case.

1. Proving an applicant's employment ties in a family-managed business is quite challenging..... unless your brother-in-law has been working by the rule book (unfortunately, it does not seem like it).

2. No ITRs = He cannot prove he genuinely earns a salary and/or profits from the travel business (depending on whether he is an employee or a business partner)

3. Your documents + your financials are supplementary. His individual financial situation would be the deciding factor.

His employment ties would continue to remain weak even if he proves he is employed/business partner because his dad can manage the business when your brother-in-law is away = Possibility to overstay his visit

I would recommend your brother-in-law does not apply for a TRV until he is able to prove he is employed in the travel business + he is able to prove he can financially support his visit without depending on you or his dad + he establishes other strong ties to India