+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for my parents.

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
It's the IMM 5744 form i.e. Consent for an Access to Information and Personal Information Request
Hi Bryanna can you plz help me to fill the form because I am applying behalf of my sister so on section 1 they ask designated individual information that's me.but I am confused about section 2.its says applicants info it's my sister info??and third they ask related individual info what should I put there???

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna can you plz help me to fill the form because I am applying behalf of my sister so on section 1 they ask designated individual information that's me.but I am confused about section 2.its says applicants info it's my sister info??and third they ask related individual info what should I put there???
The form is pretty simple. Not sure how you have Sections 1 and 2 in your form
Section A: Applicant's information i.e. your sister
Section B: If information about the applicant's spouse is also being sought
Section C: Designated individual which is yourself
Section D: If the applicant is a minor

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
The form is pretty simple. Not sure how you have Sections 1 and 2 in your form
Section A: Applicant's information i.e. your sister
Section B: If information about the applicant's spouse is also being sought
Section C: Designated individual which is yourself
Section D: If the applicant is a minor
Oh may be I have wrong form then because they updated 5477 form in February 2018.can you plz check and let me know or if you can give the link where I can find the latest form because the form i found there are section 1 and 2 and 3

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Oh may be I have wrong form then because they updated 5477 form in February 2018.can you plz check and let me know or if you can give the link where I can find the latest form because the form i found there are section 1 and 2 and 3
I was aware of the new form but hadn't seen it. Content-wise, it's nearly the same as the previous version. IRCC has made a couple of changes though.

Not sure why you're having difficulties in filling it. Yes, Section 2 is the information about your sister.

Do see this:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/forms/request-5744/new-constent-form.html