+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for my parents.

Hemish

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hello,

I am in the process of applying TRV for my parents and there is a question business registration.

My father running a small shop. But uncle name in a business licence and current account. so what I have to do for prove that my father running a shop?

I would highly appreciate some on this guidance.

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I am in the process of applying TRV for my parents and there is a question business registration.

My father running a small shop. But uncle name in a business licence and current account. so what I have to do for prove that my father running a shop?
Considering the business license and bank account are in your uncle's name, your dad cannot demonstrate that he owns and manages the business.

Does your uncle pay a salary to your dad as an employee?
Does your dad file tax returns?

Hemish

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Considering the business license and bank account are in your uncle's name, your dad cannot demonstrate that he owns and manages the business.

Does your uncle pay a salary to your dad as an employee?
No, because is small shop.

Does your dad file tax returns?
Yes, He doing file tax returns.

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hi Brianna.thanks for helping all the time.plz I am in situation where my sister is refused second time.and I just found out by my local Mp.we applied through consultant without having the account.now we don't know what he put in the application and he is refusing to give the file.plz help me where can we get the access the old application and documents he submitted. Because we are blind now if I prepare new application without having old application.it could me misrepresentation.plz help

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
So what is the option?

Is there any afidevit proof through can show business?
Affidavits are a waste of money and don't work.

Two options:
1. Your uncle hires your dad as an employee and pays him a regular salary through checks/bank transfers (no cash payments), or

2. They change the business registrations and include your dad as a business partner + include him as a signatory to the current account, etc. Depending on the terms of the partnership agreement, your dad will be able to take profits from the business income, not a regular salary

For both options, your dad will be able to apply only 6-8 months after the change in the paperwork

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Brianna.thanks for helping all the time.plz I am in situation where my sister is refused second time.and I just found out by my local Mp.we applied through consultant without having the account.now we don't know what he put in the application and he is refusing to give the file.plz help me where can we get the access the old application and documents he submitted. Because we are blind now if I prepare new application without having old application.it could me misrepresentation.plz help
I had answered this here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/trv-online-applied-outside-canada-november-2017-please-share-your-status-here.531864/page-89#post-7002103

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks for replying. But when I try to get the info I have two choices and I can't choose both it's either officers notes or the application with supporting documents.what should I do? Should I put two separate applications for both?
Two separate applications

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My sister need to give authorization to get that information.how can she authorize me?does she any form to fill it out or just write a authorization letter?
She needs to fill/sign/scan/email the consent form authorizing you to obtain the case notes on her behalf