+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for my Newborn in India for PR parents

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone,

So m bit confused now.

1. we are PR since 10 years (never applied citizenship)
2. Have birth to our child in india
3. Residing in canada but currently we r in india to accompany our child.
4. Applied TRV visitor for child on March 09. no biometric requested till now.

Based on the above, will i be considered to issue TRV or they will ask me to pay 200$ for TRP.

Can some1 help... m starting to get confused after all this TRV to TRP process.
How much time have you and your spouse spent in Canada in the past 5 years?

Jul 2, 2019
Hi All,
Applied for new born TRV on March 14 in New portal.
Myself & spouse are PR
Baby was born in India.
Any idea how long does it take nowadays for applications to get processed?

Jul 2, 2019
Similar situation of us.
Both of us (parents)are PR and we applied TRV for our newborn in November 2021 but still waiting for a decision.
Hi
Did you checked which VO is the file currently been processed ?
NDVO or RROC or Winnipeg
I saw in a FB post that nowadays applications are moved to Winnipeg & RROC visa office

Mar 9, 2022
Hi All,
Applied for new born TRV on March 14 in New portal.
Myself & spouse are PR
Baby was born in India.
Any idea how long does it take nowadays for applications to get processed?
we are in same boat. both parents are PR since 2014. applied TRV for new born on March 9th.
Still waiting for any reply.
Worried abt it. dont knw whats their timeline.

Arsalanza

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
hi i applied for my childs trv but i have been asked for medical and trp fees

i have done medical of my child , and also paid the trp fees as requested by immigration uae dept , however they asked me to upload receipt on my cic account, on cic account my intial trv application exists and there is no place to upload this receipt. what should i do , should i raise a webform ? i am confused and worried , there has been no action on my trv file , and this trp requests carry another file no :(

Ololosh

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
hi i applied for my childs trv but i have been asked for medical and trp fees

i have done medical of my child , and also paid the trp fees as requested by immigration uae dept , however they asked me to upload receipt on my cic account, on cic account my intial trv application exists and there is no place to upload this receipt. what should i do , should i raise a webform ? i am confused and worried , there has been no action on my trv file , and this trp requests carry another file no :(
Send them the receipt by email.

Btw what's your timeline? I mean when did you apply for TRV/TRP and when they asked to pay TRP fees?

Rahul61

Star Member
Dec 5, 2021
We pr parents who did soft landing in 2022 , can apply for visistor Visa of child born in india from india
1. What are chances of approval?
2. First we shd apply for vv or child sponsership by one parent by going canada first.
3. Are there more chances if we apply for child vv from canada
Thanks

MickyRoc4

Mar 5, 2018
Hello.,
We recently gave birth to our newborn child in india and we both are permanent resident.
We are planning to file a visitor visa for our child so that he can travel to canada with us.
Recently i have read that visitor visa takes long time to peocess.

Can some1 give me some headsup abt the timeline of visitor visa for infants and if possible what can i put up as the documents to proof and chances of gettting it.

Thanks a lot for help
Can you please let me know what was the status of your background check? did it show completed or not applicable? Can you please verify this for me?

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Guys… could you please share the timelines taken for this scenario ? Or what’s the other options we have. Appreciated

jasswalia123

Dec 6, 2023
Hi, can you guide the process followed by you as I am in the same position and want to apply TRV for my son.
Hello.,
We recently gave birth to our newborn child in india and we both are permanent resident.
We are planning to file a visitor visa for our child so that he can travel to canada with us.
Recently i have read that visitor visa takes long time to peocess.

Can some1 give me some headsup abt the timeline of visitor visa for infants and if possible what can i put up as the documents to proof and chances of gettting it.

Thanks a lot for help