Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
Hi, I am on a student permit right now, and my wife is on a open work permit. My wife is pregnant, and the expected deliver date is mid Nov this year. I am researching the ways of applying a visa for my mother-in-law to come to Canada for 1-2 months, to take care of my wife during her first month after delivery. I would like to get advice on this. Will it make sense to apply for my mother-in-law's visitor visa from my side giving the reason of my wife's pregnancy? Can somebody suggest if there is a better way to prepare for this forthcoming application?

Please suggest if I should apply for a TRV for her, is there a scope? what options do I have ? what kind of materials should I prepare? invitation letter, my bank balance and my employment letter(I am on a co-op work program while being registered as a full time student) etc?

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
Can someone help me out please? :)

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"Invite her to come to Canada so that she can take care of your wife" is not a good reason because it looks like employment. It's better to say she applies TRV for sightseeing places such as Niagara Falls or Banff.