+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for my daughters

Sridevichava

Apr 23, 2018
Hi
I have applied visitor Visa for my daughters on Jan 27 2018 thru online.
On March 9th, they asked me to provide father authorization letter. I did provide on next day, after that again I sent in between, but on April 10, they sent a response saying plz provide fathers authorization letterl we can process. I don't know whether did they re eive my docs ornot which I sent before that. Again I sent father . authorization letter on April 10,from that day I have started sending daily thru email as well as thru CSE, after 10 days around April 18 they responded we are adding docs to your file. I sent enquiry mail as well as CsE to know the status, but no response yet. Is there anyother we can call them to know the status. Plz help me, your inputs are very much appreciated as our tickets are already booked on may 5.

Thanks
Sridevi

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi
I have applied visitor Visa for my daughters on Jan 27 2018 thru online.
On March 9th, they asked me to provide father authorization letter. I did provide on next day, after that again I sent in between, but on April 10, they sent a response saying plz provide fathers authorization letterl we can process. I don't know whether did they re eive my docs ornot which I sent before that. Again I sent father . authorization letter on April 10,from that day I have started sending daily thru email as well as thru CSE, after 10 days around April 18 they responded we are adding docs to your file. I sent enquiry mail as well as CsE to know the status, but no response yet. Is there anyother we can call them to know the status. Plz help me, your inputs are very much appreciated as our tickets are already booked on may 5.

Thanks
Sridevi
All status updates are visible in your online account. You cannot call to find out the status.

It's never a good idea to book tickets in advance. You may want to consider cancelling the tickets or else re-book to a much later date.

Also, you should not send any new emails and CSEs. It will not speed up the processing in any way

Sridevichava

Apr 23, 2018
Y'day I have got msg saying application is approved and original passport has to be submitted.is it possible to submit passports in New York ecanadian embassy as well as I have got tickets to USA on this Saturday 28 April

Your help is very much appreciated

Thanks
Sridevi