+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa for my brother's wife

sarah1966

Jun 1, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I need some opinion and help regarding my brother's wife application for visitor visa.
we are 4 children here in Canada, one citizen, the two other are on work permits. we haven't travelled back to our home country since 2018 and 2019. my only brother back in home country has a visitor visa, and we are planning to get visa for his wife so we could meet them both here in Canada.
the current situation of Iran, travelling back to the country is not safe, also Government has officially asked citizens avoid all travels to Iran, and God knows how we will be treated at the point of entry, as those who live and work in Canada for a very long time.
they have no plan for staying in Canada and my sister never invited them to Canada during the last 15 years of her life in Canada, as she would regularly travelled back to our home country and meet the family .
I was just wondering if anyone has the experience of applying for visa for sibling's spouses ? is there any thing that we can focus on,?like that we have a strong bond and relationship with our sister in law? like chats maybe? they have ties to Iran, properties, job, her mom and her family.
any advice would be highly appreciated.