+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for my brother's family of 4 people

mimi1308

Oct 18, 2018
Hi,

I will invite for my brother's family to visit Canada for 2 weeks next summer (himself, wife, one 3 yo girl, one 6 month boy)

- My brother graduated in Australia back then, came back to work in Vietnam for 10 years. now holding IT Manager of a reputable bank in Vietnam. Salary $5,000 USD gross + yearly bonus. Travel for business a lot to US, Europe, Australia, etc.

- My sister in law travelled to more asian countries like Thai, Sing, Korea.

- But they have never travelled anywhere of 4 people because the son is too young, only 6 month now.

- Married 4 years.

- Financial: bank statement 70,000 usd, own 1 apartment worth 200,000$ usd, my brother owns a land worth 150,000$ (gift from my mom), my sister in law owns a land worth 100,000$ - under her own name.

- Me and an older sister are living in Canada as citizens.

- Dependant family: 60 year old mom and 90 year old grandmother living in same city but not same house.

Please advise how we can prove to CIC that they dont have any intention to stay in canada after their trip? Because their life quality in zvietnam is really good right now. Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

I will invite for my brother's family to visit Canada for 2 weeks next summer (himself, wife, one 3 yo girl, one 6 month boy)

- My brother graduated in Australia back then, came back to work in Vietnam for 10 years. now holding IT Manager of a reputable bank in Vietnam. Salary $5,000 USD gross + yearly bonus. Travel for business a lot to US, Europe, Australia, etc.

- My sister in law travelled to more asian countries like Thai, Sing, Korea.

- But they have never travelled anywhere of 4 people because the son is too young, only 6 month now.

- Married 4 years.

- Financial: bank statement 70,000 usd, own 1 apartment worth 200,000$ usd, my brother owns a land worth 150,000$ (gift from my mom), my sister in law owns a land worth 100,000$ - under her own name.

- Me and an older sister are living in Canada as citizens.

- Dependant family: 60 year old mom and 90 year old grandmother living in same city but not same house.

Please advise how we can prove to CIC that they dont have any intention to stay in canada after their trip? Because their life quality in zvietnam is really good right now. Thanks
1. They are applying way ahead in advance. It would be a good idea to apply just a couple of months before their intended visit.

2. When they are ready to apply, do post the list of documents for your brother and his wife.

3. IMO, they have good chances of TRV approvals