App. Filed.......
24-05-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
April 16, 2013
Med's Done....
May 23, 2013
I am stuck in a problem and need your advice.

We are family of four plus my mother who is 60+. I got immigration in 2015 and visited Canada for a month and then we came back. Now i am planning to move to Canada permanently but I can not leave my mother back home because there is nobody to take care of her. I know that super visa is an option but for that I need to be in Canada and my one year income from Canadian sources need to be above minimum threshold. Since my mother is old and there is nobody to take care of her i can not wait for super visa.

Please if you could advice that what other options are available to me to take her to Canada. FYI, she owns a house but has no source of income and is financially dependent on me. I will bear all of her travel expenses and expenses during her stay in Canada.

Faisal

ashwin_mathur

Nov 21, 2015
+1

Can one of the expert be kind enough to reply to the query. I am also stuck in a similar situation.

Any help will be appreciated!!

Regards,
-Ashwin

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashwin_mathur said:
+1

Can one of the expert be kind enough to reply to the query. I am also stuck in a similar situation.

Any help will be appreciated!!

Regards,
-Ashwin
Regular visitor visa will do. After she arrived, apply for extension (for up to 2 years) 30 days before her visitor status expire.