+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for Minor

omnitrix127

Dec 30, 2016
Hello,

I have a post graduate work permit and currently working in Canada. I had applied visitor visa for my mother and brother and my mother got the visa but my younger brother's visa was rejected. My younger brother's age is less than 18 years. Now I want to re-apply canada visa for my younger brother along with visa application of my father because I want my family to attend my cousin's marriage in Canada. The reason for my brother's visa rejection may be he is a minor and the visor officer might have thought my younger brother may not return back to his home country. I am thinking of attaching a letter mentioning that my brother is currently studying in school and he wants to attend my cousin's marriage in canada during his vacation along with my parents. Since he is a dependent he should be along with my parents and wants to attend his cousin's marriage in Canada and he will go back to his home country with my parents after attending the marriage because his school will be started. So Will my younger brother get the canada visa considering that my father gets canada visa???

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
omnitrix127 said:
Since he is a dependent he should be along with my parents and wants to attend his cousin's marriage in Canada and he will go back to his home country with my parents after attending the marriage because his school will be started. So Will my younger brother get the canada visa considering that my father gets canada visa???
No one can say if he will be approved.

What proofs did you include for him in the original app? What were the reasons given for the refusal?

karenes29

Dec 30, 2016
Heey, I am applying for my mom and my young sister, let me know if your younger brother got the visa!