File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I got an update. The application got rejected.
Sorry to hear that. I would recommend that you submit the application to sponsor your spouse for PR as soon as you can. Note that you have to be in Canada to apply and you also have to make sure you meet the residendy obligation to qualify.

elicanda87

Sep 21, 2018
Applied TRV for my Parents,
Applied 17th June
Biometrics request 18th June
Biometrics submitted on Aug 12th Dallas.
No updates post that..

Anybody applied from US ? current processing time states 27 days and its way over the timeline. looking for some eta from folks who have received TRV applying from US.

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Hello group, for TRV financial support bank statements must be printed in stamped bank, or can they only be printed from the account?

Thank you!!!

chotemiya3

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hi, Did you submit your application online?
How did you upload the travel history as required in the GCkey checklist. Is it a imm form?
Yes submitted online. If you dont have enough space for travel history, add it in a separate document and upload it under additional documents.

chotemiya3

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Sorry to hear that. I would recommend that you submit the application to sponsor your spouse for PR as soon as you can. Note that you have to be in Canada to apply and you also have to make sure you meet the residendy obligation to qualify.
That is the plan now. With the recent announcement that they are trying to speed up spousal sponsorship applications, i am slightly more hopeful.

krish9297

Feb 2, 2021
I have applied online for a visitor visa for immediate family member in Dec 2020

Submitted On: 5th Dec 2020
Biometric submission: 21st Dec 2020 at Dubai VAC
Country of Application: India

Since then no movement or response. If anyone else is in the same situation please update here, thanks!

Sananitha

Jul 24, 2020
I have applied online for a visitor visa for immediate family member in Dec 2020

Submitted On: 5th Dec 2020
Biometric submission: 21st Dec 2020 at Dubai VAC
Country of Application: India

Since then no movement or response. If anyone else is in the same situation please update here, thanks!
Applied for TRV Dec 16'th
AOR received on 5'th Feb
Biometrics and medicals done for spousal application..

PM2017

Jan 13, 2021
Hi..my husband applied for trv and we received letter for biometric but vfs in India only accepting appointments for PR and students applications. Any suggestions what could be done now?

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Hi..my husband applied for trv and we received letter for biometric but vfs in India only accepting appointments for PR and students applications. Any suggestions what could be done now?
A lot of people are going to Dubai or Nepal for biometrics. We also went to Dubai for my wife's biometrics.

It's up to you if you want to wait or get it done.

Reactions: PM2017

big_guy_7

Oct 4, 2020
@elicanda87 @steaky . I am planning to apply for my parents visitor visa. I am on a work permit. In the beginning they ask for purpose of visit to canada. I see 2 relevant options:
1. To reunite with immediate family member who is in Canada temporarily
2. None of the above

My question is will i be considered as immediate family member of my parents? Thank you for your help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@elicanda87 @steaky . I am planning to apply for my parents visitor visa. I am on a work permit. In the beginning they ask for purpose of visit to canada. I see 2 relevant options:
1. To reunite with immediate family member who is in Canada temporarily
2. None of the above

My question is will i be considered as immediate family member of my parents? Thank you for your help
Your parents are immediate family.