+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for fiancé

12singaa

Jan 1, 2020
Yes and no. Yes proof of the wedding means she will go back home but also that you are likely looking to apply inland.
What are some examples of strong ties to home country?
She has a job for about a year, she was working before that too, she also volunteers at a temple on weekends and could show more than enough funds for the stay.

Chutsk10

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you would lie. Only mentioning it to be thorough.

The job, for one, is a good tie. I would suggest getting a Letter of Employment from the company stating when she was hired, her current position, her salary. I think it's also good if they can write that NAME has been permitted vacation from X day to Y day. Obviously ensure those travel dates align with the dates you are requesting travel for in the rest of the application.

Does she own any property? Have any family that depend on her for care? In the middle of a school program?

12singaa

Jan 1, 2020
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you would lie. Only mentioning it to be thorough.

The job, for one, is a good tie. I would suggest getting a Letter of Employment from the company stating when she was hired, her current position, her salary. I think it's also good if they can write that NAME has been permitted vacation from X day to Y day. Obviously ensure those travel dates align with the dates you are requesting travel for in the rest of the application.

Does she own any property? Have any family that depend on her for care? In the middle of a school program?
Thanks for your help btw.
I'm not sure of the property, no family dependents and no school program.