+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for disabled person ( handicapped or over-aged dependent due to medical condition)

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by rimpysadhrey, Oct 10, 2018.

  1. Hello All,

    i have seen lot of post stating that mentally or physically disabled children ( include brother & sister) can not visit Canada due to Disability. Recently i applied for ,my brother who is mentally disabled or state it as handicapped . He never went to school or never had a job. he is completely financially dependent.

    But he got his visa.
    below are few details i included in the application
    1)letter from me and my husband that we will support him financially and we will pay for his expenses and we mentioned that he is financially independent

    2)buy medical insurance before hand
    3) Attested letter from parents that they will support him financially
    4) invitation letter (try to get it attested from MLA)
    5) your financial records and parents
    6) relationship proof
    7) medical records proving disability
    8) you will get a medical exam request.
    9) marriage certificate for parents and sponsor (if you are married)
    10) house ownership paper( if you own one)

Share This Page