09-09-2014
Passport Req..
28-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2016
LANDED..........
06-03-2016
We need some help.
I am Canadian, my husband is Permanent Resident.
We applied for his two boys (who live in mexico city with their mother) to come to visit Canada for a couple months to meet our daughter (their half sister) and return back to Mexico.

Their mother is ok with them travelling to Canada and staying with us. They are 15 and 16 years of age.

Eventually will be applying for Permanent Residency but we first want to see if they want to live here, and if they like it here. If not they can choose to stay with their mother in mexico.

We were refused on these reasons:

-Travel History
-Your Family ties to Canada and/or country of residence
-Purpose of trip

We Sent letter of invitation, our letter of employments, everything we could think of.
We want to buy their plane ticket the moment they get approved. We dont' want to spend on tickets now and loose the money if they are refused again.
they have never travelled anywhere out of Mexico. ANY help on how we can prove these THREE reasons:

They have gone to private school, which my husband sends money monthly on support. Enrollement was for now, but we were hoping they would come here, so now they will be enrolled back in January.
ANy help would be greatly appreciated.
thank you

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seriously what is the purpose of the trip? Why do you want your husband's ex wife/partner and the children to come to stay with you? As PR, you do realized that your husband can sponsor his children for immigration and once their COPR comes out, they can come to Canada?

paquita

Jan 7, 2013
North Bay
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
File Transfer...
19-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2014
Passport Req..
28-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2016
LANDED..........
06-03-2016
steaky said:
Seriously what is the purpose of the trip? Why do you want your husband's ex wife/partner and the children to come to stay with you? As PR, you do realized that your husband can sponsor his children for immigration and once their COPR comes out, they can come to Canada?
We aren't asking for his ex wife to come. ONLY HIS CHILDREN.
My comment was she is allowing the children to come to see if they will enjoy want to live here in the future.
The purpose is for the two boys whom have never travelled anywhere to come spend a month or two with their father and meet their half sister and see if they would want us to apply for permanent residence in the future.