+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for Baby born in India-Parents are PR Holders

avi_rudra

Aug 21, 2017
Hi All,
My Baby is born in India, we (parents both) are active PR holders.
However, we are planning to travel back to Canada immediately due to personal reasons.
Will the visitor visa be approved for baby, or the rate of rejection is Higher? (because of our PR status)

We will eventually apply for PR for the baby but right now in need of travel as soon as possible for both of us.

On side note, from my experience i observed that=>if a husband is having PR and tries to apply Visitor visa for his spouse, usually the rejection rate is very high. Is my current case similarly treated for the baby as well ?
Let me know based on your experience/knowledge.

Regards

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi All,
However, we are planning to travel back to Canada immediately due to personal reasons.
Will the visitor visa be approved for baby, or the rate of rejection is Higher? (because of our PR status)

We will eventually apply for PR for the baby but right now in need of travel as soon as possible for both of us.

On side note, from my experience i observed that=>if a husband is having PR and tries to apply Visitor visa for his spouse, usually the rejection rate is very high. Is my current case similarly treated for the baby as well ?

Regards
Approval rates seem to be around 50/50. Hard to guess. Definitely apply and see what happens.

zeelkheni59

May 12, 2021
Hi All,

Regards
I have seen people start and do both applications - if TRV doesn't work, you at least get the PR application in the queue.