+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Extension

amitarora56

Oct 26, 2017
Hi If we need photo if we are applying for visitor visa extension by mail. Because it is not listed in document checklist. I am looking for extension of my parents visitor visa extension.

mehjabeen

Jun 15, 2009
Hi,

My mother is in Canada on visitor status and last year we applied for an extension. It was granted, and we received a visitor record with permission to stay until Feb 2024. The reason we previously mentioned was to spend summer vacations with grandchildren. We are two siblings, and both are in Canada; my brother is a citizen, and I am on permanent resident status. I want to ask what reason can be given now. We want to apply for an extension again, the second time, as we want her to spend more time with us.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

My mother is in Canada on visitor status and last year we applied for an extension. It was granted, and we received a visitor record with permission to stay until Feb 2024. The reason we previously mentioned was to spend summer vacations with grandchildren. We are two siblings, and both are in Canada; my brother is a citizen, and I am on permanent resident status. I want to ask what reason can be given now. We want to apply for an extension again, the second time, as we want her to spend more time with us.
Spending more time with her family would be the reason. You can keep on applying for extensions but you should be prepared that your mother will be eventually denied since she can’t live in Canada as a visitor.