+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa extension is approved but no medical has been requested

rajwindw

Jul 22, 2021
HI, I have just got extension approved for my parents for 6 months but weirdly no medical has been requested as part of the application. did this happen to anybody else too? is this usual thing at this time or something is wrong?

Reactions: s23srinivas

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
HI, I have just got extension approved for my parents for 6 months but weirdly no medical has been requested as part of the application. did this happen to anybody else too? is this usual thing at this time or something is wrong?
Not always requested. If they already have done a medical in the past year that would be another reason.

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
Can you please tell what status updates did you receive since your extension application?
I have recently applied for my parents and the account shows Confirmation of Online Application Transmission and Submission Confirmation.
Any idea approximately when can I hear next from IRCC if things are all good with their application (which I think they are)?
Thanks and all the best.