+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa documents to submit?

haddyxx

May 9, 2014
I apologize for the long post.......but any advice would be really appreciated!

I was excluded from Canada 2 years ago for working without a work visa (it's a long story). I had no intentions of going back to Canada again however since the exclusion I have had my belongings in storage since then. I have been with my current job in Bahrain for over a year and part of my contract is that they pay a flight ticket to a place of my choice.

I have decided to go to Canada for 10 days/2weeks with my boyfriend whom I work with to visit my friends, sightsee with the boyfriend (he has never been before) and of course, to sort out my storage unit and empty/ship things from Canada to Bahrain.

I have a very long list of the documents I plan on submitting as I know it will be harder for me than others however I was wondering what everybody here thinks? Note, I have a British Passport but have never really lived in the UK.

The documents I have planned so far:
- Passport copies
- Copies of other visas/places I have visited
- Employment certificate
- Letter from employer stating that I am travelling on leave which has been approved for 2 weeks
- My job contract (shows company pays for the flight and that I signed it in November 2014)
- My phone contract for 14 months which I just re-signed last week
- A detailed stay itinerary
- A years worth of pay stubs
- My storage unit contract
- Copy of the email to my storage company stating that I wish to end the contract on XX date as I am shipping my belongings
- Bank balance that shows ~$2,000 in the bank
- Credit card statements from last 6 months showing zero-ed balance
- Cover letter explaining the situation
- Emails between me and my work's HR stating that they will be paying for my return flight to Canada
- Screenshot of booking.com hotel reservation (we will stay in a hotel in Vancouver for a week but then with a friend in Kelowna for a few days)
- (maybe) letter from my friend in Kelowna saying that we will be staying with him for 3-4 days

Our company pays for our accommodation and all transport so we are unable to show a lease.
If anybody has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated. Smiley