+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa declined due to no family ties in home country

REDBLACK99

Star Member
Jan 26, 2024
Good day all,

I applied back on NOV 2023 for a CAD Visitor Visa, My fiancé is a Work Permit Holder, she sent me an invitation letter for us to celebrate our anniversary for a whole week, she show proof of funds indicating will be sponsoring my trip, on that on my purpose of travel i only attached my job letter and that all which i ended being refused as: No family ties and purpose of travel was not consistent.

Now on this new application, we change the purpose of trip which is now my fiancé soon birthday also i attached my kinds birthday certificate, bank statement, vehicle registration, job and college letter NO only that i stated clear that i need to get back to resume my duties in my country, i Read an article once stating that if we re-apply we should adjust the areas of opportunities which i think i did to get a positive outcome.

Do you all think i might the visa approved now. Please let me know your my sincere opinion.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Good day all,

I applied back on NOV 2023 for a CAD Visitor Visa, My fiancé is a Work Permit Holder, she sent me an invitation letter for us to celebrate our anniversary for a whole week, she show proof of funds indicating will be sponsoring my trip, on that on my purpose of travel i only attached my job letter and that all which i ended being refused as: No family ties and purpose of travel was not consistent.

Now on this new application, we change the purpose of trip which is now my fiancé soon birthday also i attached my kinds birthday certificate, bank statement, vehicle registration, job and college letter NO only that i stated clear that i need to get back to resume my duties in my country, i Read an article once stating that if we re-apply we should adjust the areas of opportunities which i think i did to get a positive outcome.

Do you all think i might the visa approved now. Please let me know your my sincere opinion.
Are you trying to remain in Canada longterm or are you truly planning on visiting for a week? When is/was your anniversary? How much time have you spent dating in person during your relationship? When does your fiancée’s permit expire? What is your citizenship and do you live in that country currently?