+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Biometrics

Nonie_90

Feb 7, 2021
Hello Forum members,

While applying a TRV for someone currently in USA (non citizen) - IRCC website tells Biometrics are needed.

I wanted to know if we can schedule and get Biometrics done before submitting the Visitor visa application to IRCC?
(As appointment availability is scarce and I found openings for next week in nearby VAC)

Thanks

Nonie_90

Feb 7, 2021
Thanks @Naturgrl .

Does that mean - Biometrics can only be done after Application is submitted with all docs and fee paid in CIC website? Can't get this done before submission/partial approval?

dahil1975

Apr 24, 2021
Thanks @Naturgrl .

Does that mean - Biometrics can only be done after Application is submitted with all docs and fee paid in CIC website? Can't get this done before submission/partial approval?

You have to submit first your application and pay fees in CIC website before you can book an appointment for biometric. Thanks

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Hello Forum members,

While applying a TRV for someone currently in USA (non citizen) - IRCC website tells Biometrics are needed.

I wanted to know if we can schedule and get Biometrics done before submitting the Visitor visa application to IRCC?
(As appointment availability is scarce and I found openings for next week in nearby VAC)

Thanks
Normal procedure is:
- You submit TRV (and pay for TRV fee + biometric fee)
- They acknowledge receipt of TRV application
- They send a letter, for biometric appointment which you take to the VAC (after booking appointment online)

Reactions: Winner Man