+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa August 2021 applicants

EEMRAM42021

Oct 22, 2021
Hello. Anyone here who submitted their applications in August 2021? Got any updates? Or did you reapply? If you reapplied, did you apply in GCkey or in the new ircc portal? Any updates in your reapplication. Thank you.

Nishmaha

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Application submitted -Aug 2021, Biometrics- september 2021.
No response yet. I used Old IRCC webiste.

are you planning to re-apply?

EEMRAM42021

Oct 22, 2021
Application submitted -Aug 2021, Biometrics- september 2021.
No response yet. I used Old IRCC webiste.

are you planning to re-apply?
We have somewhat the same timeline. I can’t decide if I should reapply or not, just because there are also others who reapplied and their applications are stuck. One lawyer told me they are really busy and that they are focusing on the refugees. She also told me not to reapply. I’s still contemplating. How about you?

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Hello. Anyone here who submitted their applications in August 2021? Got any updates? Or did you reapply? If you reapplied, did you apply in GCkey or in the new ircc portal? Any updates in your reapplication. Thank you.
No response! Re-applied on Nov 8th through IRCC portal. They took double fees but no response.

hardipsinh

Apr 26, 2017
Applied for my parents visitor visa.

Timeline:

1st Application submitted: 24th Aug 2021 (using GCKey)
Biometrics updated: 6th October 2021
2nd Application submitted: 12th Dec 2021 (using New IRCC Portal)

No response at all. both applications are as it is.

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
We have somewhat the same timeline. I can’t decide if I should reapply or not, just because there are also others who reapplied and their applications are stuck. One lawyer told me they are really busy and that they are focusing on the refugees. She also told me not to reapply. I’s still contemplating. How about you?
I re-applied in Nov 2021. No respone yet. So it doesn't matter. They don't have a clear pattern or queue model as they are very productive and efficient. Will pick up files randomly

hardipsinh

Apr 26, 2017
I just logged into my gcKey account and noticed that eligibility status has been updated.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

IRCC Portal is same (no update):

Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

EEMRAM42021

Oct 22, 2021
I just logged into my gcKey account and noticed that eligibility status has been updated.

Review of eligibility

Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Oh wow! Good thing your first application hasn’t been withdrawn.

Gurp7187

Feb 1, 2022
I applied on 15 August 2021 on GC KEY
Biometrics done on 20 October 2021
When will be result expect?

hardipsinh

Apr 26, 2017

Review of eligibility

Review of eligibility
Still no update