Feb 21, 2017
England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Hi All,
I submitted my parent visitor visa application on 04 June and today, I got the final decision of Approval. They have mentioned to submit the passport however; I was trying to find where to submit the passport and how to submit.
1. There visa office is VAC, New Delhi. They need to submit the passport here and in person, correct??
2. While they go to submit passport, what documents they would need, 1. Passport, 2. Passport submit letter, is there anything else they would need??
3. Do they need to book appointment to go and submit passport or is it walk in?? Can someone share link if we need to book then where to book.
4. Is there any fees for submitting passport?
5. Last, how long does it take after submitting the passport to get it back with visa stamp?

Please help me with my question, much appreciated. Thanks!

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi All,
I submitted my parent visitor visa application on 04 June and today, I got the final decision of Approval. They have mentioned to submit the passport however; I was trying to find where to submit the passport and how to submit.
1. There visa office is VAC, New Delhi. They need to submit the passport here and in person, correct??
2. While they go to submit passport, what documents they would need, 1. Passport, 2. Passport submit letter, is there anything else they would need??
3. Do they need to book appointment to go and submit passport or is it walk in?? Can someone share link if we need to book then where to book.
5. Last, how long does it take after submitting the passport to get it back with visa stamp?

1. There visa office is VAC, New Delhi. They need to submit the passport here and in person, correct?? They can do in person or use the 2 way courier
2. While they go to submit passport, what documents they would need, 1. Passport, 2. Passport submit letter, is there anything else they would need?? VFS will send 2 forms, passport and PPR letter
3. Do they need to book appointment to go and submit passport or is it walk in?? Can someone share link if we need to book then where to book. Walk in over weekend is allowed. Check their website.
4. Is there any fees for submitting passport?1844INR per passport if you choose 50 rs sms service. else deduct that
5. Last, how long does it take after submitting the passport to get it back with visa stamp? 5 - 15 days depending your address

sunny1977

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
1. There visa office is VAC, New Delhi. They need to submit the passport here and in person, correct?? They can do in person or use the 2 way courier
2. While they go to submit passport, what documents they would need, 1. Passport, 2. Passport submit letter, is there anything else they would need?? VFS will send 2 forms, passport and PPR letter
3. Do they need to book appointment to go and submit passport or is it walk in?? Can someone share link if we need to book then where to book. Walk in over weekend is allowed. Check their website.
4. Is there any fees for submitting passport?1844INR per passport if you choose 50 rs sms service. else deduct that
5. Last, how long does it take after submitting the passport to get it back with visa stamp? 5 - 15 days depending your address
This amount of 1844 is if we submit in person. If we choose 2 way courier service, then how much they charge.

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Hi All,

Congrats - that was a quick processing. Do they have any existing or recent US visa, Canada visa, or trips to Canada?