+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa approved in 28hrs for Parents!! Wohooo!!

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys need some help and advice:

Is it possible to apply for Parents Supervisa from home country (or online) and then submit the passports in US while visiting?

Or is it possible to apply for the Supervisa while you are visiting US for few months?

what could be the affect of doing the above on application result? if any. They got recent TRV refusal despite visiting US multiple times and Canada once without overstaying....based on family ties in canada / residence country and current employment situation (they are retired).

zilex

Nov 22, 2016
How to Make a day-by day detailled itinerary for tourism visa application

Hi senior people on this forum,
I'm so glad to discover this forum which helping me a lot to understand deeply the refusal process.
I applied last month for tourism visa with my wife but we got refusal for these reasons: travel history, purpose of visit and Personal assets and financial status.
browsing many discussion trough this forum I really learn many thing and I would like to reapply but I have question :

One senior( BRYANNA) wrote This :
you should prepare a day-by-day detailed itinerary listing the places you'd like to visit along with comprehensive expense estimates for every aspect.
Anyone can tell me how I can do this or give me a sample for this preparation day -by-day?? I have to contact a tour operator to get this??

Thanks in advance

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You can prepare a day-by-day itinerary like a tyoical tourist with expense estimates in MS-Excel. You do not have to contact a tour operator for this

Aseer

Apr 1, 2016
Bryanna said:
You can prepare a day-by-day itinerary like a tyoical tourist with expense estimates in MS-Excel. You do not have to contact a tour operator for this
Does anyone got a sample of "day-by-day itinerary like a typical tourist with expense estimates in MS-Excel" ?

Please send me one if possible.

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Aseer said:
Does anyone got a sample of "day-by-day itinerary like a typical tourist with expense estimates in MS-Excel" ?

Please send me one if possible.

Thanks
You can prepare an itinerary as per your travel plans.

For example:

Day 2: Sunday, October 23, 2016:
Sightseeing: Downtown Toronto. Visit places like CN Tower and Harbourfront Centre.
Estimated Expenses:
CN Tower Entry + Lunch + Coffee
CAD xxx (for one adult) = CAD xxx (for two TRV applicants)

Day 3: Monday, October 24, 2016
Visit Niagara Falls for the entire day along with my family
Estimated Expenses:
All meals + Gas + Maid of the Mist
CAD xxx (for one adult) = CAD xxx (for two TRV applicants)

Day 4: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Stay at home
Estimated Expenses: None