+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa approved in 28hrs for Parents!! Wohooo!!

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
Yienyanz said:
I processed an ONLINE application for my mother for a super visa to Canada. We have sent her application from Dubai. She is being sponsored by my sister who is now a Canadian citizen. The application was uploaded on February 24, 2015. Every now and then I receive a notification in the email that the application is updated, but there are no new messages nor changes when I log in.

Does anyone know how to follow-up or does anyone know how long normally this process takes? I know now that the number of days they put in the website, which is 14 days is not being followed.
Same thing happening to me too..not clear what they are updating actually..

Yienyanz

Jun 4, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 7-October-2014
File Transfer...
7-November-2014
Med's Request
12-November-2014
Med's Done....
23-November-2014
Interview........
Waived
rajkaushal62 said:
What kind of updates you are getting in online status?? plz mentioned every change in online status.
i applied mine on april 6th but only message i got is apllucation submission. apllication status shows open, with no addiotional docs needed at this time. i thought this online thing will be quicker but its taking too much time.
Hi, it just says - You have a new message in your MyCIC account for application

Then when I log-in, there are no new messages.

mickeyindia

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I am PR in canada. I would like to apply for visitor visa online for my parents from india.
My dad is not a tech savvy so he would get all the photo copies needed and send it through my friend who is travelling in 4 days from india to canada.

Once i receive all the proof (bank statement , property , FD's , life insurance ) and e-photo i would start with applying online.

Folks can you help me with these questions: (At present CIC has issues and unable to proceed with applying online)

1) Can i use my CIC account and apply on behalf of my parents using my credit card ? Any downside doing this vs creating a new CIC account for my parents
2) After filling the application forms - do my parents need to sign and scan and upload again. Why im asking this because if that;s the case i can do that quickly and ask my dad to print sign and sent it along with my friend.

Your timely responses much appreciated.

Thanks

Loveneet

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Help..!! Parents trv rejected..!! Thinking to reapply.

My parents trv rejected tomorrow. I am studying in Canada and the reason for their visit is to attend my convocation(graduation ceremony). They have also attached my invitation letter from college.
They give the reason that there is a risk that you will not return to your home country, travel history, purpose of stay, personal and financial assets.
My dad attached all his salary slips, movable and immovable assets. He is working in Indian Railways from last 25 years and he is on good post. My elder brother is studying in India and he is dependent on them.
We are thinking to reapply by the end of this week because the convocation ceremony is in May. Please help what to do or what additional documents are reqired.

rajkaushal62

Mar 16, 2015
Re: Help..!! Parents trv rejected..!! Thinking to reapply.

Loveneet said:
My parents trv rejected tomorrow. I am studying in Canada and the reason for their visit is to attend my convocation(graduation ceremony). They have also attached my invitation letter from college.
They give the reason that there is a risk that you will not return to your home country, travel history, purpose of stay, personal and financial assets.
My dad attached all his salary slips, movable and immovable assets. He is working in Indian Railways from last 25 years and he is on good post. My elder brother is studying in India and he is dependent on them.
We are thinking to reapply by the end of this week because the convocation ceremony is in May. Please help what to do or what additional documents are reqired.
if you dont mind me asking, how much funds did you show & how much income have you shown here??

Loveneet

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015

rajkaushal62 said:
if you dont mind me asking, how much funds did you show & how much income have you shown here??
Annual Income around 9 lacs INR
Movable Assets: Rs. 17,35,000.00/- I.e. $34,700 CDN
Immovable Assets: Rs. 1,29,50,000.00/- I.e. $259,000.00 CDN
Bank statement worth 5-6 lac $10000-12000 CDN

rajkaushal62

Mar 16, 2015

Loveneet said:
No i asked about your income proof here in canada.

creatorzzson

Jan 10, 2015

Loveneet said:
Hi Loveneet. Even same thing happenned with my parents as well. Strong visa application but refused at last after a huge 30 days processing period.

Applied: March 30 Online application
Purpose of visit: Graduation Ceremony (Vancouver)
Refusal: April 29

Now planning to re-apply again. Please share your profile here.

mickeyindia

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

So i managed to apply for an online TRV for my parents 02 June.
Looks like there is a lot of wait time for processing online TRV's from India.

I see the online status as "Open". Bangalore VO indicates 14 days of processing time.

Is that still the case? Any one who applied recently for an online TRV from India.. what is the usual processing time. My parents are from Chennai so the consulate should be Bangalore/New-Delhi.

Thanks,

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mickeyindia said:
Hi Guys,

So i managed to apply for an online TRV for my parents 02 June.
Looks like there is a lot of wait time for processing online TRV's from India.

I see the online status as "Open". Bangalore VO indicates 14 days of processing time.

Is that still the case? Any one who applied recently for an online TRV from India.. what is the usual processing time. My parents are from Chennai so the consulate should be Bangalore/New-Delhi.

Thanks,
I am in same situation, I applied on 31st May and still the process shows as Open, and Not started.

i applied online application for my father.

are you a PR in canada??

thanks

mickeyindia

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harshmaru said:
I am in same situation, I applied on 31st May and still the process shows as Open, and Not started.

i applied online application for my father.

are you a PR in canada??

thanks
yes and you? Does that matter though for changing the application from Open to In-progress?

Ishneetd

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
LANDED..........
November 2016
Hi,

My parents got a TRV. However, I have questions regarding Medical insurance. I would want to take a full cover for them which includes dental as well as eyes. Can anyone please help with any good insurance companies which offer full cover on all these services as well. Also, if you have any idea of how much should it cost for such a plan (My parents are 70 years old).

Thanks

SaminehBagheri

Jun 23, 2016
so you mean if someone's processing time is delayed there is somethign definitely wrong with him or her or her documents?? really? is it like that?

Gillsirat

Jul 6, 2016
hello all,
I am considering to apply for visitor visa for my parents from India. can someone please share the format of Invitation letter we have to attach with the application.