binjoy

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
My brother and his family applied for their Canadian visitor visa. They already had B2 (US visitor visa)

Applied: March 23, 2023
Biometrics: March 24, 2023
Approved: June 7, 2023

Posting it here for anyone who needs to know the timeline.

Thanks

Reactions: Jot_2016

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
On the official website it says 5 days! But I think due to backlog it's taking 2 months and more.
so I i guess by july 7 I should hear something about my CAN+ case. Different month but date of applying is almost same on april 25. I have a valid US visa.

On the official website it says 5 days! I did not find any information like this on their official website. can you post a link.

SlimDZ

Aug 25, 2022
so I i guess by july 7 I should hear something about my CAN+ case. Different month but date of applying is almost same on april 25. I have a valid US visa.

On the official website it says 5 days! I did not find any information like this on their official website. can you post a link.
Sorry I saw it somewhere but can't find it now.
By the way, does it show on your account that they started reviewing your eligibility?

Reactions: tommy_2k23

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Sorry I saw it somewhere but can't find it now.
By the way, does it show on your account that they started reviewing your eligibility?
on tracker it showed that my eligiblity started and completed on May 24. Last Update on May 25.

on Gckey the displayed message is still showing "we are reviewing your eligiblity criteria". OnGckey I also got a status change message on May 24.

The only information I found is the word "expedited processing". No specific days are mentioned.

Source: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=877&top=16

Last edited:

SlimDZ

Aug 25, 2022
on tracker it showed that my eligiblity started and completed on May 24. Last Update on May 25.

on Gckey the displayed message is still showing "we are reviewing your eligiblity criteria". OnGckey I also got a status change message on May 24.

The only information I found is the word "expedited processing". No specific days are mentioned.

Source: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=877&top=16
How did you get tracking account? Did you apply online or in paper?

Jot_2016

Jun 30, 2023
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
India
Hi,
My brother and his family applied for their Canadian visitor visa. They already had B2 (US visitor visa)

Applied: March 23, 2023
Biometrics: March 24, 2023
Approved: June 7, 2023

Posting it here for anyone who needs to know the timeline.

Thanks
Hi.can you share what documents you submitted and any invitation letter?

Jot_2016

Jun 30, 2023
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
India
Can you guide through my brother has valid H-1B US visa and he wants to come here to meet me as he is in merchant navy and we met 4 yrs back

SlimDZ

Aug 25, 2022

Any update from your side bro?