+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa - Applied on Nov 2021, no updates.

varuncbe123

May 24, 2015
hi All,

I had applied TRV for my spouse on Nov 17, 2021, using the new portal, and completed the biometrics on Dec 14 2021. Since there has been no update on the file, and visa is being processed @ NDVO.

I had raised several webforms, but still no update. How should I move forward? Can I submit a fresh application? I see application submitted in 2022 getting processed within week.

Thanks,
Varun

bhargav.reddy

Feb 14, 2022
In a similar boat. No updates after biometric on Dec 22nd. Based only on how they are processing applications I am assuming you should hear something after 2 months of biometrics which for you would be today or tomorrow

hi All,

I had applied TRV for my spouse on Nov 17, 2021, using the new portal, and completed the biometrics on Dec 14 2021. Since there has been no update on the file, and visa is being processed @ NDVO.

I had raised several webforms, but still no update. How should I move forward? Can I submit a fresh application? I see application submitted in 2022 getting processed within week.

Thanks,
Varun

Last edited:

varuncbe123

May 24, 2015
In a similar boat. No updates after biometric on Dec 22nd. Based only on how they are processing applications I am assuming you should hear something after 2 months of biometrics which for you would be today or tomorrow
Thanks, hopefully I get some updates in the coming days

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You are still within normal processing times. Unless you are experiencing huge delays compared to others please don’t send in webforms, especially multiple webforms, because it just delays applications because it takes up resources.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I had called IRCC regarding status of my application, they said it is being processed at NDVO and asked me to contact them, unfortunately you can contact NDVO only via webform/email
If you are experiencing similar processing times as others your application is being processed just not as fast as you’d like. Nothing you can do but be patient and make sure to look through your spam folder so you don’t miss any correspondence,

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
You are still within normal processing times. Unless you are experiencing huge delays compared to others please don’t send in webforms, especially multiple webforms, because it just delays applications because it takes up resources.
what would be considered as huge delays compared to others? 6 months or one year?

Pradeep Reddy

Sep 3, 2020
hi All,

Thanks,
Varun
Nov 12 application and Dec 15 Biometrics. No updates at all after that. Bio updated same day.

Seko_Saki

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Mind your own shit and stop misguiding people with bogus info
People can contact IRCC as they please, that is NONE of your business

Rrsk_1912

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022
Applied for my mother's visitor visa through GC key portal on Nov 7..biometrics done by 14th Dec... Still don't have any updates.. Raised multiple webforms but no replies... Every time I check the processing timeline it seems to keep increasing thoroughly confused now should I try reapplying through the new portal or just wait hoping to get a reply.

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
Applied for my mother's visitor visa through GC key portal on Nov 7..biometrics done by 14th Dec... Still don't have any updates.. Raised multiple webforms but no replies... Every time I check the processing timeline it seems to keep increasing thoroughly confused now should I try reapplying through the new portal or just wait hoping to get a reply.
November applications are getting processed, so wait a bit.

Reactions: Rrsk_1912

august_leo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2021
Ottawa
Same here. Nov 8th application for mom and still waiting. Excruciatingly slow processing from IRCC.

Reactions: Rrsk_1912