+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Applied from Bahrain to Abu Dhabi Embassy DELAYED

yogi_go

Mar 16, 2012
create an acount via CIC.ca
create account under GCkey and fill up all the details regarding your info.
as soon as you created an account and sign in. you will findan option on your account to link your online application.
link the account using all the information as per your current application.
Thanks dear...your advice helped a lot to see the application progress....

Kaumita14

Apr 10, 2018
Hi guys,

My application has passed its processing time. I applied on March 18th from Bahrain and submitted all required documents, and within two weeks completed my biometrics and was given an approval of my medical exam which was approved on April 6th. I have been waiting for a final response since and have not received a message or update since April 6th. At the time when I was applying, the processing time was 40 days. It has now passed 50 and I have tried to contact the embassy and have sent in CSE forms to CIC. What should I do? I was supposed to receive this visa by now and leave for Canada in a week's time.

Thank you in advance for your time and advice!

Congrats Zoozie.
I am struggling with Invitation letter. how shall we manage with that ? is Hotel booking okay ?

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Zoozie.
I am struggling with Invitation letter. how shall we manage with that ? is Hotel booking okay ?
Yes hotel bookings are totally ok if you are applying as tourist .. and its totally misconcept that we need invitation letter to apply visa .. at times these invitation letter can give negitive impact on application

sadsyk

Sep 12, 2018
Hi guys.

Anyone who applied TVR online from UAE? I applied July 23 and still nothing. :(

Hi,
Did you apply from Bahrain through the Abu Dhabi VFS? I'm super confused with the application process.

I'm trying to help my mother with her visit visa application process. She is applying from Bahrain for a temporary resident visa (visit) and is a Bahraini citizen. I am currently pregnant and have my delivery in Canada in 2 months and I need her to fly in to Canada as soon as possible.

We have completed all the required application forms, documents as per the check lists and guidelines. We have also paid the application fees online (CAD 100 + CAD 85 Biometric = Total CAD 185)
The printed receipt of the application and biometric fee has been added in the bundle.

My question is - where do we submit the application from Bahrain and how? I have gone through the VFS global Abu Dhabi website and the information there leaves me more confused every time.

My questions are as follows:

1. Do the biometrics have to be submitted along with the application? She stays in Bahrain so how is that possible?

2. Can she give her biometrics in the Al Khobar, KSA VFS as that is closer?

3. Does the service charge for application handling bank draft for CAD 78.90 need to be added in the package that is to be mailed? Why does it say "Only bank drafts containing the name and complete address of the Canadian bank will be accepted." ? - Don't understand the Canadian bank part.
4. Which address do they need to mail the documents to? It says "If you need to submit your biometrics, DO NOT submit your application by mail to this Canada Visa Application Centre."

5. How do I get the passport request letter from IRCC? Do I need to make two separate couriers? 1 with the application documents and second with the passport after I receive the request?

Your prompt replies are appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

KHJN

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Hi,
Did you apply from Bahrain through the Abu Dhabi VFS? I'm super confused with the application process.

I'm trying to help my mother with her visit visa application process. She is applying from Bahrain for a temporary resident visa (visit) and is a Bahraini citizen. I am currently pregnant and have my delivery in Canada in 2 months and I need her to fly in to Canada as soon as possible.

We have completed all the required application forms, documents as per the check lists and guidelines. We have also paid the application fees online (CAD 100 + CAD 85 Biometric = Total CAD 185)
The printed receipt of the application and biometric fee has been added in the bundle.

My question is - where do we submit the application from Bahrain and how? I have gone through the VFS global Abu Dhabi website and the information there leaves me more confused every time.

My questions are as follows:

1. Do the biometrics have to be submitted along with the application? She stays in Bahrain so how is that possible?

2. Can she give her biometrics in the Al Khobar, KSA VFS as that is closer?

3. Does the service charge for application handling bank draft for CAD 78.90 need to be added in the package that is to be mailed? Why does it say "Only bank drafts containing the name and complete address of the Canadian bank will be accepted." ? - Don't understand the Canadian bank part.
4. Which address do they need to mail the documents to? It says "If you need to submit your biometrics, DO NOT submit your application by mail to this Canada Visa Application Centre."

5. How do I get the passport request letter from IRCC? Do I need to make two separate couriers? 1 with the application documents and second with the passport after I receive the request?

Your prompt replies are appreciated. Thanks in advance!!
Can she personally travel to VFS Abu dabhi and submit, its better that way as i went last week to submit my application and the VFS people were very helpful and found many mistakes in my application which i corrected it same time before submitting.

sadsyk

Sep 12, 2018
Can she personally travel to VFS Abu dabhi and submit, its better that way as i went last week to submit my application and the VFS people were very helpful and found many mistakes in my application which i corrected it same time before submitting.
It would be inconvenient for her to travel to AUH by herself. I have already submitted her application online - what I'm left with is the biometrics and sending passport for the visa stamping. Is there anyway I can get her to give her biometrics in Al Khobar saudi and mail the passport to AUH office after i get the passport request letter?