+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa Applied 23 may 2018

vikiviky

Star Member
May 20, 2018
@Bryanna Do you know anyone whose TRV(as tourism purpose of visit) status as unmarried is rejected before and later approved TRV( Dependent or family as a purpose of visit) maritial status married

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna Do you know anyone whose TRV(as tourism purpose of visit) status as unmarried is rejected before and later approved TRV( Dependent or family as a purpose of visit) maritial status married
Marital status has little or no bearing on a TRV approval. What counts are active and passive strong ties to the country of residence.

I'm not sure what your question is. Does the applicant have a Canadian host? If yes, what is the relationship to the host?

vikiviky

Star Member
May 20, 2018
@Bryanna , Yes bryanna. I am the host ( Her husband) and i am holding work permit, expiring feb-2019. Already applied from Vfs , paper application.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna , Yes bryanna. I am the host ( Her husband) and i am holding work permit, expiring feb-2019. Already applied from Vfs , paper application.
I don't know the facts of your case. Generally, it is better to apply for a SOWP. But again, it's difficult to say without knowing what paperwork your wife submitted + her financial situation + any previous travel history, etc