+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa applications in January please gather here

rimap

Jun 21, 2022
Applied for parents visitor on Jan 16th 2022. Biometric - 21st Jan.

Review started last Monday. No update after that.

Reactions: Shobika16

Jpsm

Jun 15, 2022

Same here Applied Jan 11 Biometric-24 Jan Review started last Thursday .No update after that

rimap

Jun 21, 2022
Same here Applied Jan 11 Biometric-24 Jan Review started last Thursday .No update after that
Please update here if you get any update. Also is there possibilty of rejection if they are taking that much time to review?

Jpsm

Jun 15, 2022
Please update here if you get any update. Also is there possibilty of rejection if they are taking that much time to review?
Ok I will I am worried to because prher guy review start there decision came in 24hrs....God knows

Shobika16

Jun 8, 2022

We applied Jan 17th..Biometric updated Jan 21st. Review started Since Jan 21st.. I'm confused.
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

This is what it says for us since Jan 21st :(

Shobika16

Jun 8, 2022
Right after u submit ur application, the status under Review of Eligibility will be "Your application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start reviewing your application".

Then after few days or weeks (Depends from case to case basis) the Review if Eligibility status will change to "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".

That is when we know the Eligibility Review is started.
Thanks for your reply. For us it always says '
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." Since the biometric got updated which is Jan 21st,2022. So what that means? they started review 5months back ..

rimap

Jun 21, 2022
We applied Jan 17th..Biometric updated Jan 21st. Review started Since Jan 21st.. I'm confused.
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

This is what it says for us since Jan 21st :(
Well that is strange, For most of visitor it says :-
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Now after 5 months they have started reviewing our eligibility. Did you tried raising webform to check the status?

Shobika16

Jun 8, 2022
Well that is strange, For most of visitor it says :-
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Now after 5 months they have started reviewing our eligibility. Did you tried raising webform to check the status?
I raised webform two times..but got response from them. Is there any link to webform where they will send some response.

rimap

Jun 21, 2022
I raised webform two times..but got response from them. Is there any link to webform where they will send some response.
This is the link https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Choose office which is processing the visa. In our case it is Delhi office. We did receive reply to our webform but it was more of generic that we are processing and do not book flight ticket until final decision is made.

Reactions: Shobika16

bimbz110

Jun 23, 2022
Hi, submitted 11th May
Biometric Letter 12th May
Biometric completed 20th May

I checked in as of today 6th June on the ICC site this is the message I got on my status:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

I have to be in Canada for a Family reunion in August I have my older brother coming from Germany with his family and I have my birthday coming up in August.

Guys, I don't think I have much time... Does Anyone have an idea of what is going on I don't have much time left.

Lee2414

Star Member
May 11, 2022
Hi, submitted 11th May

I checked in as of today 6th June on the ICC site this is the message I got on my status:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

I have to be in Canada for a Family reunion in August I have my older brother coming from Germany with his family and I have my birthday coming up in August.

Guys, I don't think I have much time... Does Anyone have an idea of what is going on I don't have much time left.
Lately canadian embassy doesn't understand urgency of the matter when it comes to vistors visa they are quite so slow

Lsingh2212

Star Member
Jun 8, 2022
Hi, submitted 11th May

I applied for my parents VV as my wife is pregnant and we do not have any family in Canada to care for her. Have explained this situation to IRCC but nobody cares anymore. So only thing we can do is wait.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, submitted 11th May

Where did you apply from? Your eligibility t
review has yet to start.