Visitor visa applications in January please gather here

Dada@013

Jun 8, 2022
**Update**
Application: January 9
Biometrics: January 14
Biometrics Completed for Mother: January 14
Biometrics Completed for Father: June 1

Eligibility Review started today. I hope they process the file within June now.
Great i hope you will get visa as soon as possible .let me know , how do you know that they started eligibiltu reviw started ?

sunny1977

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
FINALLY GOT APPROVED
———————————————
First refusal -aug2019-appplied self
Second- applied 9may22 by agent( gc key -as per knowledge I got from this forum, bcos I linked my application in gckey later)
Biometrics- already had till 2029
Eligibility review - started 17jun 22(38days)

Till 19 midnight nothing updated in gckey
20jun22- early morning 6am IST. it was showing APPROVED ( 40 calender days) along with PPR attached letter dated 19jun22. ❤

Reactions: bhaumikmca28

Shobika16

Jun 8, 2022
**Update**
Application: January 9
Biometrics: January 14
Biometrics Completed for Mother: January 14
Biometrics Completed for Father: June 1

Eligibility Review started today. I hope they process the file within June now.
How do you know that eligibility review started today? for our in-laws profile it was showing as "
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." since the biometric updated

Shobika16

Jun 8, 2022
MY Eligibility start Thursday
Just login on your
Just log in on your ircc account
I logged into ircc account and it shows 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.' under eligibility. It shows since the day biometric updated though. Is this what you're referring to as well?

Sparklesk90

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
how to identify when review started ?
Right after u submit ur application, the status under Review of Eligibility will be "Your application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start reviewing your application".

Then after few days or weeks (Depends from case to case basis) the Review if Eligibility status will change to "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".

That is when we know the Eligibility Review is started.

Jpsm

Jun 15, 2022
I logged into ircc account and it shows 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.' under eligibility. It shows since the day biometric updated though. Is this what you're referring to as well?
Yes

NitinJuyal

May 26, 2019
surely end of this week or next week! I am seeing applications being processed date-wise, my wife's PGWP was approved last week, she had submitted the application on January 6th.

Jpsm

Jun 15, 2022
surely end of this week or next week! I am seeing applications being processed date-wise, my wife's PGWP was approved last week, she had submitted the application on January 6th.
Hope so I applied for my parent tourist visa seeing trend that in visitor vis after review of eligibility they are giving decision in between 48 hrs that's why woried....already they crossed more than 5 and half month