+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISITOR VISA APPLICATIONS - 2020 (TOURISM ONLY)

Aftabshah2565

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Hi all,

Has anybody's visa approved for tourism purpose only. My visa application is stuck from 2020. Is IRCC really not processing tourist visas. I have the following timeline from 2020. Its near to a year. The processing time is changing every week.

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
We do not need additional documents.
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I think its just a click away for decision but nobody is touching my file till date

Reactions: NB12

Camus182

Jan 16, 2021
Hi all,

Has anybody's visa approved for tourism purpose only. My visa application is stuck from 2020. Is IRCC really not processing tourist visas. I have the following timeline from 2020. Its near to a year. The processing time is changing every week.

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I think its just a click away for decision but nobody is touching my file till date
We are already discussing this topic in this post
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visitor-visa-for-non-essential-travel-please-post-your-timeline-here-2021.718228/
Yes visitor visa (tourism) not family visit are pause according to my VO they don’t know when it is going to resume

I apply in 2020 as well

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Hi all,

Also reapply in IRCC Portal, for tourism, if you plan to vaccinate or you're vaccinated with the acceptable COVID vaccines.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all,

they only recently started reviewing applications for tourism. Are you fully vaccinated with one of the 4 vaccines approved in Canada? That could also be slowing your application down. Have you looked at whether you should be reapplying after Sept 7th?

Aftabshah2565

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
they only recently started reviewing applications for tourism. Are you fully vaccinated with one of the 4 vaccines approved in Canada? That could also be slowing your application down. Have you looked at whether you should be reapplying after Sept 7th?
Though I am vaccinated , they didnt asked about vaccination data yet. Nor I can reapply as my purpose of visa is only tourism ,I can only wait for their decision.

Aftabshah2565

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
I submitted my application in 2020. At that time vaccine was not required. My purpose of travel is tourism , therefore I cannot submit my application again, as they will not process it again and my application will be even further delayed

azharqamar

Aug 22, 2013
Hi all,

Bro did you raise web form?

Aftabshah2565

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Are you sure that we can not send webform?
The. How we can inform if you are vaccinated or not
My application since March 2020
We will inform them when they ask us. If they issued visa without asking, then when we plan to enter Canada, we will submit our vaccination documents.
IRCC SAYS -
We strongly encourage you to wait until you’re eligible to travel to Canada before you submit a visitor visa application.
To unite with an immediate family member who is a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada’s Indian Act or permanent resident of Canada
To unite with an immediate family member who is in Canada temporarily
To unite with an extended family member who is a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada’s Indian Act or permanent resident of Canada.
To visit on business (meeting, special event, training)
To attend an end-of-life ceremony or funeral
To be present during the final moments of life of a loved one
To provide care to a critically ill person
To join a vessel as a marine crew member
To assume a posting as a diplomat or to travel as an accompanying immediate family member of a diplomat arriving on posting who will also be accredited in Canada
To handle the affairs of a victim of Ukraine International Airlines Flight PS752

Janemommy

Dec 28, 2020
Are you sure that we can not send webform?
The. How we can inform if you are vaccinated or not
My application since March 2020
Hi, my purpose is tourism too. I raised webform to submit my vaccination certificate. Below is the reply. It seems not helping much.

Quote #

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.
Unquote #

wafaaawad

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
Hi, my purpose is tourism too. I raised webform to submit my vaccination certificate. Below is the reply. It seems not helping much.

Quote #

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.
Unquote #
So, have you got any reply after this one?