+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa application from India refused - need help

Sep 28, 2015
Hi Guys,

My girlfriend applied for visitor visa from India. It got refused with the 'Other' reasons category wherein the reason is given below :
"Considering economic conditions and employment prospects in home country and taking into account factors including travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that the applicant would respect the terms of admission"

She has a full time job with good salary and bank balance of 8000 CAD. I gave the invitation letter with all my bank statements and job proof and all the require documents. I am not sure why it got refused.

Can you please advise what options I have? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
SM

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Do post the list of documents which she submitted + duration of intended visit + any previous travel history + did she mention you are her boyfriend?

Cheers

Sep 28, 2015
she submitted all the required docs in the checklist: letter of employment, salary slips, bank statement for the last 6 months, form 16 for the last two years, passport, etc

She applied for around 28 days of duration. She doesn't have any travel history outside India.

She didn't mentioned me as her boyfriend. In my invitation letter, I just mentioned as best friend.

Please advise.

Thanks,
SM

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Does she live with her family/have dependent family members?

Does she own property/land or have a lease agreement in her name?

Since how long has she been working, including at the current employer?

Did she have any recent, large deposits in her bank account?

Any other financial investments?

Sep 28, 2015
Does she live with her family/have dependent family members? -- she lives alone in a different city where she works> family is not dependent on her.

Does she own property/land or have a lease agreement in her name? -- No. Her rental lease agreement is under her name.

Since how long has she been working, including at the current employer? -- current employer is since last 8 months ..She has been working since 3.5 yrs.

Did she have any recent, large deposits in her bank account? There are few deposits of less than 50K returned to her by relatives who borrowed earlier.

Any other financial investments? No.

Please advise. Thanks

SM