+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa and IRCC written Authorization letter


Full Member
Feb 15, 2020

We currently applying for trv for my husband, but due to border closing its taking time to process the application. I already received my student permit, is it possible to submit an open work permit while trv application is on going? Or if we received his trv, can we immediately submit owp application if he is still outside Canada? We are planning to go together by first week of February. Please advise guys. Thank you.