+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa after refusal 11 years ago

Gia_Gill

May 12, 2018
Hello everyone
We are indian citizen.My husband got trv refused two times in 1999 nd 2007.After that he never re-applied.However now we wish to visit canada for 15 days for tourism and planning to apply TRV for my husband,me and our 13 year old child.We have visited Australia in summer vacations of 2015 on tourist visa for 40 days.we applied again in 2018 nd Now all of us have valid australia tourist visa.my husband again visited Australia alone in March this year for 10 days.I believe our circumstances have changed from his last refusal.Right now we have +100k cad in our bank accounts nd jointly our family is earning 28k p.a. we don’t have any immediate family member to host us in canada as all our family members live in india only.but my husband’s cousin or his friend’s can send us invitation letter.Now my questions are
1. From whom should we get invitation letter?from cousin who have not much bank balance or from childhood friend who have good bank balance
2.is it wise to apply for complete family after my husband’s previous refusal or only me nd my husband apply leaving our son with my in laws?as my son nd me have no refusal history yet nd I don’t want to take any risks.We live with my husband’s parents and my husbnd take care of all their financials so they are dependant on him not financially as they have their own properties but my husband take care of everything so we can show them as ties to home country..but they have visited canada last year nd hold 7 year trv.
3. Is our immovable property nd bank balance enough to show ties to home?
I also want to mention that my brother lives in Australia nd one time when we travelled abroad we stayed with him

Gia_Gill

May 12, 2018
Hello everyone
We are indian citizen.My husband got trv refused two times in 1999 nd 2007.After that he never re-applied.However now we wish to visit canada for 15 days for tourism and planning to apply TRV for my husband,me and our 13 year old child.We have visited Australia in summer vacations of 2015 on tourist visa for 40 days.we applied again in 2018 nd Now all of us have valid australia tourist visa.my husband again visited Australia alone in March this year for 10 days.I believe our circumstances have changed from his last refusal.Right now we have +100k cad in our bank accounts nd jointly our family is earning 28k p.a. we don’t have any immediate family member to host us in canada as all our family members live in india only.but my husband’s cousin or his friend’s can send us invitation letter.Now my questions are
1. From whom should we get invitation letter?from cousin who have not much bank balance or from childhood friend who have good bank balance
2.is it wise to apply for complete family after my husband’s previous refusal or only me nd my husband apply leaving our son with my in laws?as my son nd me have no refusal history yet nd I don’t want to take any risks.We live with my husband’s parents and my husbnd take care of all their financials so they are dependant on him not financially as they have their own properties but my husband take care of everything so we can show them as ties to home country..but they have visited canada last year nd hold 7 year trv.
3. Is our immovable property nd bank balance enough to show ties to home?
I also want to mention that my brother lives in Australia nd one time when we travelled abroad we stayed with him
@Bryanna could u pls suggest how should we proceed?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello everyone
We are indian citizen.My husband got trv refused two times in 1999 nd 2007.After that he never re-applied.However now we wish to visit canada for 15 days for tourism and planning to apply TRV for my husband,me and our 13 year old child.We have visited Australia in summer vacations of 2015 on tourist visa for 40 days.we applied again in 2018 nd Now all of us have valid australia tourist visa.my husband again visited Australia alone in March this year for 10 days.I believe our circumstances have changed from his last refusal.Right now we have +100k cad in our bank accounts nd jointly our family is earning 28k p.a. we don’t have any immediate family member to host us in canada as all our family members live in india only.but my husband’s cousin or his friend’s can send us invitation letter.
1. What were the previous refusal reasons?
2. Is your husband employed or manages a business? And you?
3. Has your husband traveled to any other visa-required country apart from Australia?
4. Have you traveled to other visa-required countries?

Now my questions are
From the cousin, not the friend. What is his immigration status?

His financial situation is irrelevant to your TRV applications because you must prove you/your husband can afford the visit on your own.

Do post the list of documents for each applicant

Reactions: Gia_Gill

Gia_Gill

May 12, 2018
1. What were the previous refusal reasons?
Don’t have refusal letter with us now so don’t know exactly
2. Is your husband employed or manages a business? And you?
Me nd my husband both own agriculture land nd that is our main source of income,other than that we receive rental income monthly from residential properties
3. Has your husband traveled to any other visa-required country apart from Australia?
I guess he haven’t.he visited China for 6 days if that counts.All of us hold valid uk multiple entry visa but haven’t traveled yet.
4. Have you traveled to other visa-required countries?
No.i Hd only been to Australia and Thailand.Now holding valid uk and Australia visa

From the cousin, not the friend. What is his immigration status?
He is PR.
His financial situation is irrelevant to your TRV applications because you must prove you/your husband can afford the visit on your own.

Do post the list of documents for each applicant
List of documents we plan to submit
1.our passports ,previous travel history
2.our Bank statements of last 1 year and balance certificate.
3.FDs on our names
4.my last 3 year itr and my husbands 3 year itr.
5.proof of property(notary attested registration photocopies)
6.valuation of agriculture land
7.C.A report for total worth of immovable properties.
8. Agriculture income proof( j forms of last year)
9.Marriage certificate.
10.bonafide certificate from our son’s school.
11.copies of our valid visas.

Invitee documents
1.invitation letter from cousin
2. His passport copy
3.his pr card.
4. Tax document
Also, invitation letter from friend as he is living in another city nd we also have plans to stay with him for 5 days nd explore nearby attractions.
We are not showing any pre booked flights as we never did for any visa application to other countries.is it ok? We will mention exact date of arrival and departure though