+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa - 28th March 2018

MKar

Apr 18, 2018
Hi I got my reply and it got rejected for the third time.

My case:
I am a student in canada and my husband is a PR. I invited my family(dad, mom and sister). My parents got it approved while they rejected my sister's application.
Previously reasons were:
travel history
Purpose of visit
Employment prospects in country of residence
Current employment situation
Personal assets and financial status

This time , We submitted strong employment letter and wrote a letter of intent that states that the purpose of visit is to meet me since its been a year i came to canada, she has a 15-day vacation allotted and so she is coming here for vacation. Travel history - none. She is 23 years old, so she doesn't have any assets in her name.
We asked for a 1 time entry visa if its appropriate.

Reasons this time:
travel history
Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
Purpose of visit
Personal assets and financial status

Its all legit reasons. I wonder what more do they expect?? Can someone help.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
This time , We submitted strong employment letter and wrote a letter of intent that states that the purpose of visit is to meet me since its been a year i came to canada, she has a 15-day vacation allotted and so she is coming here for vacation. Travel history - none. She is 23 years old, so she doesn't have any assets in her name.
We asked for a 1 time entry visa if its appropriate.
1. Since how long has your sister been employed?
2. Does she have adequate finances to support her visit? Or does she financially depend on your parents?
3. What documents did she submit?
4. When did she apply for the first time?

MKar

Apr 18, 2018
@Bryanna

--- she has been employed for 1 year 8 months.
2. Does she have adequate finances to support her visit? Or does she financially depend on your parents?
--- She doesn't have enough finances. My sister is dependent on my father. and my husband who is a PR in canada.
--- We submitted all bank documents, it returns, pay slips, pf slips, sponsorship letters, invitation letter from me/my husband and proof of finance in both their accounts, letter of intent stating true intention, employment /leave approval letters.
--- Jan 15, 2017
---second time Jan 2.2018
--third time march 28,2018

Thanks again for your help!

tehtaimuriirl

Sep 24, 2014
@Bryanna

--- she has been employed for 1 year 8 months.
--- She doesn't have enough finances. My sister is dependent on my father. and my husband who is a PR in canada.
--- We submitted all bank documents, it returns, pay slips, pf slips, sponsorship letters, invitation letter from me/my husband and proof of finance in both their accounts, letter of intent stating true intention, employment /leave approval letters.
--- Jan 15, 2017
---second time Jan 2.2018
--third time march 28,2018

Thanks again for your help!
when did she got refused??

tehtaimuriirl

Sep 24, 2014
I applied on 28 march for my father supervisa too with upfront medical medical was passed on 6may nothing heard after that hope to get passport stamped soon any idea how long they take passport to stamp and send to vac