+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa - 28th March 2018

MKar

Apr 18, 2018
Hello,

I am a student in canada and my husband is a PR. I invited my sister to canada and applied TRV on 28th March 2018. We previously applied last year it got rejected. Again in jan 2018 we applied along with my parents. My parents got their visa approved except my sister. This time we applied with strong letter from her employer and other docs. But its been 21 days where app processing time was stated as 15, then 18 now. I have no idea how to proceed further. Their tickets are booked on 3rd May. Should I send webforms or will it delay processing?

Regards.

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
Hello,

I am a student in canada and my husband is a PR. I invited my sister to canada and applied TRV on 28th March 2018. We previously applied last year it got rejected. Again in jan 2018 we applied along with my parents. My parents got their visa approved except my sister. This time we applied with strong letter from her employer and other docs. But its been 21 days where app processing time was stated as 15, then 18 now. I have no idea how to proceed further. Their tickets are booked on 3rd May. Should I send webforms or will it delay processing?

Regards.
The practical time of processing your visa is 30-35 days. If they want to reject, they will outrightly do it within a week or two from the start of review of eligibility.

Let it pass 30 calender days. Regarding your tickets, it seems quite impossible that you will get the approval and your visa will be stamped within a short period of 10 working days.

MKar

Apr 18, 2018
Thanks onkarsharan.

Sending a webform or mail would help expedite the process? I see some of the april applicants getting it and when I applied on jan, I got reply in 2 weeks when the processing time was 30 days. status changed to "Reviewing eligibility requirements" since March 30 and no update after then. I wonder if that's the case for only my application or for everyone who applied around the same time.

Anyone in the same situation?

MKar

Apr 18, 2018
@Bryanna

I am confused whether to wait or post a webform enquiry. Does it affect the process in any way?
Can you give me some suggestions?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna

I am confused whether to wait or post a webform enquiry. Does it affect the process in any way?
Can you give me some suggestions?
It's not advisable to book tickets in advance before visas are issued.

You can send the web form + email to the relevant visa office to request for an early decision. No, it won't affect the processing

MKar

Apr 18, 2018
Thanks @Bryanna

As I have attached flight tickets for may 3rd and they are currently reviewing eligibility, will it be a potential reason for rejection since she can't make it on may 3rd for sure, even if they issue visa the next week?
Will the consulate look into those reasons?

Also, I applied online which location should I send my webform?

Thanks for the help.

tehtaimuriirl

Sep 24, 2014
Thanks @Bryanna

As I have attached flight tickets for may 3rd and they are currently reviewing eligibility, will it be a potential reason for rejection since she can't make it on may 3rd for sure, even if they issue visa the next week?
Will the consulate look into those reasons?

Also, I applied online which location should I send my webform?

Thanks for the help.
where did the applicant provide the biometric???

Kkj22

Apr 19, 2018
Any updates for April TRV applications? Me and my daughter applied april 16, same day message for submission and confirmation. Then april 18, start review eligibility. Thanks

MKar

Apr 18, 2018
Any updates for April TRV applications? Me and my daughter applied april 16, same day message for submission and confirmation. Then april 18, start review eligibility. Thanks
Oh ok. I am not sure when review started for my application. But its in progress for a long time now.