+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa 12/09/2017

PARWEZ_AKHTAR

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Dear all,
I was applied through online CIC in 12/09/2017.
Next day i got my UCI & Application number.
My application Update two times and i received mail. " Your Application has been updated". on 13/09/2017 and also 15/09/2017.
After one month i got another mail. " Thank you for being patient ".
My current status is
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:Not applicable.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I want to know, How much time taken for final decision. its already 34 days passed.
Any suggestion.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
There is no definite time which one can predict. Its better you must remain patient. I applied on 15th sep and waiting, my younger brother applied on 14th sep and he got the decision on 13th oct. Even though my Travel history and financial health is way more stronger Alhumdulillah but still waiting.

PARWEZ_AKHTAR

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
After submission online application . Anything else we have to do.

Can we have to send mail to local immigration offices . ??

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Please ask @Bryanna the senior member of this forum. She will tell you hoe you can inquire from rmbassy about the outcome of your case. Thanks

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Unfortunately it will take as long it takes there no way to expedite any application in the system.