+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor to canada, want to go to usa !

moi25

Aug 19, 2011
Hi,

I'm from Bosnia, temporary in Canada as a visitor, got multiple entry visa valid until april 2013. I'm visiting my husband and planning to apply for PR.
Now,we want to go to USA for New Year, and I was wondering how can I get visa (or permit or whatever) to go to USA for a few days?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

moi25 said:
Hi,

I'm from Bosnia, temporary in Canada as a visitor, got multiple entry visa valid until april 2013. I'm visiting my husband and planning to apply for PR.
Now,we want to go to USA for New Year, and I was wondering how can I get visa (or permit or whatever) to go to USA for a few days?
You have to apply for a visitor visa at one of the US consulates in Canada. With visitor status in Canada, it is unlikely that it will be approved, but the addresses of the consulates are here: http://canada.usembassy.gov/visas/consulates.html

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Having multiple entry visa for Canada does not automatically allow anybody to enter the US.

joanclaude said:
hello
i think you don't have to apply for anything coz ur multiple visa will allow you to visit USA covering its validity:)

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
As PMM has posted the OP must apply for a US B1/B2 visa to be able to enter the US but considering the visit status in Canada, the chances at obtaining one is pretty slim.

joanclaude said:
sorry,
valid re-entry from IO,agree.. :-X