+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Supervisa

Dcpatel001

Jun 12, 2019
If a person wants to stay in canada for more than 2 years in visitor supervisa is there any change or he has to leave canada before 2 years .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Supervisa is only for parents. Yes there is always a chance that they are only permitted to stay in Canada for less than 2 years. It is rare for parents on supervisa.

sameera_rathore

Sep 4, 2017
Hi,
Could anyone reply to my query.
What is the process of upfront medical for supervisa. What I know so far is that my parents have to go to a specific clinic to get it done.
But my concern it that , do they need to take any documents with them?

K20patel

Jun 13, 2019
Hi,
Could anyone reply to my query.
What is the process of upfront medical for supervisa. What I know so far is that my parents have to go to a specific clinic to get it done.
But my concern it that , do they need to take any documents with them?

same que, which location u r doing upfront medical, did u contact them? they should guide I guess. tomo I will call Apollo hospital, Ahmadabad to see how can I go forward with upfront medical.

sameera_rathore

Sep 4, 2017
same que, which location u r doing upfront medical, did u contact them? they should guide I guess. tomo I will call Apollo hospital, Ahmadabad to see how can I go forward with upfront medical.
THey are going to go Islamabad .... but somebody should’ve done this process before in this forum.

sameera_rathore

Sep 4, 2017
Hi,
I’m applying for my parents super visa the second time because it got rejected the first time. My parents had done biometric the first time I applied for their super visa.
While making the application for the second time, they asked me if my parents had done biometric in the last ten years a and I replied to that question with yes, however, on the documents uploading page, they are not orovidi