+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor refused

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You need to overcome their objections.

If you explained the full reasons for rejection and provided your profile (what you submitted, your purpose of travel, what ties you have in your home country) it would be a lot easier to provide suggestions.

Harseerat mann

Nov 5, 2019
I am model here in India I show my work as a artist I travel UK on tier 5 work visa after I apply for Canada and I get refusal now I have Schengen visa purpose of Schengen visa is work visa going for video shoot now I want to apply for Canada on Christmas and New year I have sponsorship what can I show to visa officer now that I definitely return back to India Frist when I was apply he said I don't believe that you come back to India issues of ties

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I am model here in India I show my work as a artist I travel UK on tier 5 work visa after I apply for Canada and I get refusal now I have Schengen visa purpose of Schengen visa is work visa going for video shoot now I want to apply for Canada on Christmas and New year I have sponsorship what can I show to visa officer now that I definitely return back to India Frist when I was apply he said I don't believe that you come back to India issues of ties
By sponsorship, do you mean you are applying for a TRV while being sponsored to Canada as a spouse of a citizen or a PR?

Harseerat mann

Nov 5, 2019
This refers to your application for a temporary resident visa to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a temporary resident visa; therefore, your application is refused.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

Harseerat mann

Nov 5, 2019
First time I got sponsorship from my cousin brother he invited me on new year
2nd time i got sponsorship from Calgary there is my cousin brother he was invited me on his bday then I get refusal

Now I have sponsorship for Christmas and New year from my cousin brother

Harseerat mann

Nov 5, 2019
Before my purpose is going on I just see beauti of Canada I just wanna visit Canada 2nd time I apply my purpose is going on bday

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
It's not sponsorship. You've been invited.

They suspect that you are coming to Canada to get married and never leave.

Harseerat mann

Nov 5, 2019
If I mention now I just wanna go to Canada on new year to enjoy my bachelor party there with my cousin's and buy some presents for my fiance on new year in march I ll got married can I attach my marriage card with file