+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Record

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Hello,

Usually how soon should we apply for visitor record ? before the status expires in Canada ? What documents are required?

Deepika2556

May 4, 2021
I was just going through the documents that we submitted. And in form IMM1295E, the question was have you ever been refused a visa to Canada. As this was his first-time application, he was never refused. But the continuation of the question was any other country?

We realized that his first visa got rejected in the USA in 2014 and his visa got approved for the second attempt. Am confused with this now. Could please help me with this query?

we already submitted the application

Azlan Aslam

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
I was just going through the documents that we submitted. And in form IMM1295E, the question was have you ever been refused a visa to Canada. As this was his first-time application, he was never refused. But the continuation of the question was any other country?

We realized that his first visa got rejected in the USA in 2014 and his visa got approved for the second attempt. Am confused with this now. Could please help me with this query?

we already submitted the application
Hi,

I wanted to ask you for any update on your visitor record application. Did you get any reply to your visitor record application?
I applied for the visitor record for my parents on August 26th, 2021 (a month before their 6 month stay period) but haven't got the reply till now? Also, till the time there is no decision on their application, they are allowed to stay in Canada, right?

Reactions: nwz_shaikh

vickysan

Feb 1, 2013
Can u plz help me for forms on visitor visa record when u applied did they ask digital photo for both or just principle applicant plz help me as i need to submit asap
Thanks

Azlan Aslam

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
Can u plz help me for forms on visitor visa record when u applied did they ask digital photo for both or just principle applicant plz help me as i need to submit asap
Thanks
I checked the Visitor record application of my parents. They just asked for the digital photo of my father (the principle applicant). Also, you just have to fill the questionnaire and after that they will give u the requirements of documents to be submitted. If there is no requirement of digital photo for second person then I think they don't need.

vickysan

Feb 1, 2013
I checked the Visitor record application of my parents. They just asked for the digital photo of my father (the principle applicant). Also, you just have to fill the questionnaire and after that they will give u the requirements of documents to be submitted. If there is no requirement of digital photo for second person then I think they don't need.
Yes i got the checklist for required documents they just asking me for principal applicant so just want to make sure that i am doing it write and can u tell what I should write in purpose of visit

Azlan Aslam

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
Yes i got the checklist for required documents they just asking me for principal applicant so just want to make sure that i am doing it write and can u tell what I should write in purpose of visit
You can mention that they are here as a family support so you need them to stay here for some more time

nwz_shaikh

Oct 31, 2017
Hi,

I wanted to ask you for any update on your visitor record application. Did you get any reply to your visitor record application?
I applied for the visitor record for my parents on August 26th, 2021 (a month before their 6 month stay period) but haven't got the reply till now? Also, till the time there is no decision on their application, they are allowed to stay in Canada, right?
My parents are in the same boat. My parents applied for their visitor records in August. Still no update.
Yes, they can stay till the decision is made.

See below link.

Implied status

superMK

Feb 23, 2021
My parents are in the same boat. My parents applied for their visitor records in August. Still no update.
Yes, they can stay till the decision is made.

See below link.

Implied status
Is it right that you applied for Visitor Record Wayback August 2021 and until now no response from your application? Is there any movement or ghost update? Is your parents still here? When does the 6month visa expire?

microbio1

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi, on the application what is the correct option to choose: "Stay for 6 Months' or "More than 6 months"?

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hi Guys,

I am in process of applying a visitor record from my parents. The visa is going to expire in 28 days from now .Please respond to below doubt :

1 Do we need to provide letter of explanation to explain the reason ?

Reason I am asking this is because in the Letter of Financial support I have mentioned that I need to spend some more time with them before they return to home country as we had been staying away for past 2 years due to pandemic.

makskop

Feb 10, 2016
Hi, I applied for my parents extension of stay in August and I just got update. At the same time they got request for medicals and the application was approved. I am now confused if they need to do the medicals or not. Anyone with similar experience?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am in process of applying a visitor record from my parents. The visa is going to expire in 28 days from now .Please respond to below doubt :

1 Do we need to provide letter of explanation to explain the reason ?

Reason I am asking this is because in the Letter of Financial support I have mentioned that I need to spend some more time with them before they return to home country as we had been staying away for past 2 years due to pandemic.
If they have a TRV your parents should be providing proof of their own finances to extend their stay. You can include your finances as secondary information,

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I applied for my parents extension of stay in August and I just got update. At the same time they got request for medicals and the application was approved. I am now confused if they need to do the medicals or not. Anyone with similar experience?
Yes the approval is contingent on doing the medical. It should say that in your extension.

makskop

Feb 10, 2016
Yes the approval is contingent on doing the medical. It should say that in your extension.
Should there be some message cause I didn’t receive one. I can only see the status was updated to approved and then document number with validity date but I can’t see the actual document.