+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Record

Aaronpaul

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone please suggest essential docs for visitor record extension..
Thanks in advance

VARUN_HII

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
What if after we submit visitor record application without medical and when medical request comes the visitor has already gone india ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What if after we submit visitor record application without medical and when medical request comes the visitor has already gone india ?
If you remained past the expiry date of your visa you must complete the medical. You should inform IRCC when you leave Canada to try and avoid this scenario.

momomilk

Sep 30, 2019
Hello,
The visitor record I have will expire in 5 days. Although I will extend my stay, I also realized that I have another option, which is to apply for an openwork permit. Would it be better to extend my visitor record first, then apply for OWP, or should I apply directly for OWP?
(My husband included me in his application for PR .)
I would really appreciate it if you could help me. Thank you

microbio1

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi, any advise please.
My friend came here in Canada as visitor and his 6 months entry is about to expire in a month. He wants to stay here longer and want to apply visitor record. on the application form, should he choose 'Planning to stay in 6 months" or More than 6 months?

Thank you.

Souviksen007

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello, I am submitting a visitor record for my Mother. In document checklist she has to upload 'Proof of Means of Financial Support '. Can I attach a letter that I will sponsor her stay or did she need her own bank balance and funds?

Pearly000

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello, Im logged into my profile.do I click the link apply for a visitor visa under start an application to apply for a visitor record?