+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Record

NightAngel86

Nov 2, 2016
Hi, need some urgent help.
My mother came to Canada from Bangladesh on 2nd November 2020z. She has 5 years visitors visa. But it will be 6 months since she came on May 1st. She was supposed to return on April 9th. But due to COVID situation in Bangladesh all international flights are restricted. I need to apply for visitor record for my mom. But when I log into her Profile in IRCC, the visitor record option doesn’t come. Is it because she has way less then 30 days in hand? Also, my father is the main applicant and applied for my mom as family. Should she apply from his account? My father is not in Canada now. So when applying for extension, where are you situated now? If I put Bangladesh it takes to apply to visitor visa! If I put Canada it take me to the extension. What should I do? I need ur expert opinions urgently.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, need some urgent help.
My mother came to Canada from Bangladesh on 2nd November 2020z. She has 5 years visitors visa. But it will be 6 months since she came on May 1st. She was supposed to return on April 9th. But due to COVID situation in Bangladesh all international flights are restricted. I need to apply for visitor record for my mom. But when I log into her Profile in IRCC, the visitor record option doesn’t come. Is it because she has way less then 30 days in hand? Also, my father is the main applicant and applied for my mom as family. Should she apply from his account? My father is not in Canada now. So when applying for extension, where are you situated now? If I put Bangladesh it takes to apply to visitor visa! If I put Canada it take me to the extension. What should I do? I need ur expert opinions urgently.
You want to pick the extension option.

NightAngel86

Nov 2, 2016
My father is the main applicant and he is in Bangladesh. My mom came to Canada. If I apply for extension, I have do it from his account. What do I choose in where is he now? Because if I choose Bangladesh, it takes me to visitor visa option.

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
My father is the main applicant and he is in Bangladesh. My mom came to Canada. If I apply for extension, I have do it from his account. What do I choose in where is he now? Because if I choose Bangladesh, it takes me to visitor visa option.
You may create a new profile/account for her and apply for the extension using this account.
Since your father didn't come to Canada, it doesn't matter if he was the primary applicant at the time of the visa application.
All the best.

@trigger

Jun 24, 2019
Use the same account, look for extesion option, and select country as Canada. You will then get the visitor record application..