+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Extension

Christyohhh

Sep 22, 2017
Mississauga, ON
Which country are you from? Were you asked to do a medical exam?

I am worried if they want me to do it because I changed my plan, which means I will leave right after they issue me the visa.
Is it possible to get the acceptance letter before having a medical exam?
I really don't want to spend the money and leave the country.
I'm from the US so I didn't need to do the medical exam but I heard they can give you the acceptance letter and ask for a medical exam at the same time.

Toronto-Citizen

Oct 11, 2017
Hi All(especially Bryanna):

Just wondering what the options are if the visitor visa extension request is rejected.

This is actually for my mother who is just a visitor here and if the status can be restored depending on the reasons for refusal.

How much does restoration process take on an average? Is she allowed to stay here in "Implied status" while her status is being restored?

Your inputs on this would be much appreciated.

Betai

Jan 26, 2018
I got my acceptance letter last week. Applied for visitor extension on September 22, 2017 right before my visitor status expired on the 27th.
My extension is until September 30, 2018 so basically I got a year extension.
Did you apply by paper or online?

aman gill

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 6 2013
AOR Received.
May 14 2013
Med's Done....
May 2 2013
Passport Req..
Aip - 28 jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dm- 25march 2014
LANDED..........
23 April 2014
Hello guys
My parents were on 2 year supervisa they went back to india and got another 6 months when the came back after 2 years expired i apllied my mom dad extension in oct 22 they got approval letter on online account but they gave my mom 2 yrs but my dad only 6 months and asked my dad to go for medical exam i dont understand why. They give my dad only 6 months and they never asked any medical for my mom

*£seniors plz help***