+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Extension

alipz34th

Feb 5, 2015
Hi There,

I would like to seek for assistance in regards with the extension of my stay here in Canada as a Tourist.

This is my second time to apply for the extension. The first one was already approved.

Does anybody here knows if the chances for my second time to apply for the extension is high?
Can I use the photo that I have submitted in CIC last time? The photo was taken last February so it is less than 6 months. :)
Is my E-Medical still valid?

Hope someone here can help me. Thank you in advance.

syedd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Hello Ali,

Could I reach you my phone?

I am also applying for an extension. Please email me your # on syed1681@gmail.com

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
alipz34th said:
Hi There,

I would like to seek for assistance in regards with the extension of my stay here in Canada as a Tourist.

This is my second time to apply for the extension. The first one was already approved.

Does anybody here knows if the chances for my second time to apply for the extension is high?
Can I use the photo that I have submitted in CIC last time? The photo was taken last February so it is less than 6 months. :)
Is my E-Medical still valid?

Hope someone here can help me. Thank you in advance.
extension to stay applications (first or 2nd time) are rarely denied/refused if you have genuine reasons such as:-
- you want to stay more with your spouse or children or parents.
- you are looking forward to submit an PR application (Inland/outland spousal sponsorship or other PR applications)
- you have already submitted a PR application.

So it depends upon the reason.

Can I use the photo that I have submitted in CIC last time?:-
yes if it is less than 6 months old you can.

E-Medical still valid?:
medicals are valid for 12 months, the question asked is " have you undergone medical exam in the last 12 months" so answer it accordingly as asked in the application forms.

hope it helps