+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor acknowledgment letter

tagramushu

May 31, 2019
I have applied my kids online application on 15th may and also they had Canada visitor visa in expired passport . On 30th may got visitor acknowledgement letter mail from Delhi immigration that we have received your application and it’s in process. I don’t know last time I haven’t received this kind of letter, directly got the approval after 15 days . If anyone throw some light on this would be really appreciated.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I have applied my kids online application on 15th may and also they had Canada visitor visa in expired passport . On 30th may got visitor acknowledgement letter mail from Delhi immigration that we have received your application and it’s in process. I don’t know last time I haven’t received this kind of letter, directly got the approval after 15 days . If anyone throw some light on this would be really appreciated.
Things change over the course of time. :)

These are some common milestones a visitor visa file goes through for a successful completion;
Application applied online (or on paper)
Bio Request
Bio Done
Bio updated online (if linked online after paper filing)
Background and Eligibility started
Acknowledgment email rcvd
Correspondence/Bio Validity Letter
PPR
Passport submitted
Online account went approved with visa details
Stamped passport recvd

And it might take more or even less than 15 days, you would have to check CIC processing times for the country you applied from.

tagramushu

May 31, 2019

These are some common milestones a visitor visa file goes through for a successful completion;
Bio Request
Bio Done
PPR
Passport submitted
Stamped passport recvd

And it might take more or even less than 15 days, you would have to check CIC processing times for the country you applied from.[/QUO

Bio Request
Bio Done
PPR
Passport submitted
Stamped passport recvd

And it might take more or even less than 15 days, you would have to check CIC processing times for the country you applied from.
Thanks I have applied from India and the processing time have checked is 13 days.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Thanks I have applied from India and the processing time have checked is 13 days.
1. That is just an estimate, some files take longer and some take lesser than 13 days
2. Processing does not count any day the applicant is waiting to get the biometrics done

All the best! :)

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
But here biometrics also not required as kids are minor.
Okay! Link you account only if it's a paper application for better updates. VFS emails do not tell much about the progress of file.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Its online application that’s y worried that y still taking time even u have previous granted expired visa.
You would have to wait. :)

Acknowledgement is a good sign that your file has at least being opened.

But if you are over processing time, which I think you are, you can raise a CSE using IRCC Webform. That would take anywhere between 7 - 30 days to get you an answer.

tagramushu

May 31, 2019
You would have to wait. :)

Acknowledgement is a good sign that your file has at least being opened.

But if you are over processing time, which I think you are, you can raise a CSE using IRCC Webform. That would take anywhere between 7 - 30 days to get you an answer.
Ok sure will wait till Monday otherwise will do it.

Reactions: myra20sharma

72djjjc

May 23, 2019
I have applied online aplication
Trv visa
I have biometric done 22/5
Biometric expiration latter 30/5
Acknoledgement latter not recieve
I have tranck my id than showing me aplication has been and is under process at the ircc office
Help me pls

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I have applied online aplication
Trv visa
I have biometric done 22/5
Biometric expiration latter 30/5
Acknoledgement latter not recieve
Help me pls
Biometric Validation Letter a.k.a Correspondence Letter is mostly the final step before decision. There has been a certain delay, as seen on forum, in getting a decision after BVL.

People have gotten decision, anywhere between 20 mins to 2 months after receiving their BVL. :)

All the best!

72djjjc

May 23, 2019
Biometric Validation Letter a.k.a Correspondence Letter is mostly the final step before decision. There has been a certain delay, as seen on forum, in getting a decision after BVL.

People have gotten decision, anywhere between 20 mins to 2 months after receiving their BVL. :)

All the best!
BVL MEANS