+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor acknowledgment letter

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Yes I received the acknowledgment letter. My application is under review eligibility since 17th July still no update. My study permit expires in 4 days. I don’t know what are they doing.
They are totally working like rubbish. My review of eligibility started on 13 July and still waiting. Hopefully will get ASAP

Desaiz

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
They are totally working like rubbish. My review of eligibility started on 13 July and still waiting. Hopefully will get ASAP
I’m in a very difficult situation. I have all my belongings there. My landlady wouldn’t give me access to any of it if I don’t reach on time. Its already been a month now.

Prinkajindal

Jul 26, 2018
Hi same in my case..

I have applied for visitor visa on 26th June, 2018. And also visitor acknowledgement letter on 11th july.

But after thay didn't receive any update.If checking the status after online linking with CIC account.

Its saying "application under process and will update you once start reviewing your application for eligibility".

Please can anyone advice what we should do?? Its been a month today but no update.did you recieve any update since 11th july..

kmlriyarkt

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Plz help me i want to know about visitor aknowledgement letter, yesterday i was recieve a visitor acknowledge on my email id but today got acknowledgement letter on my cousin broother email id whos give me invitation letter for my visit trip i want to know why embassy send email to him in canada and i was apply my visa application in delhi embassy

khyber980

Apr 7, 2018
Plz help me i want to know about visitor aknowledgement letter, yesterday i was recieve a visitor acknowledge on my email id but today got acknowledgement letter on my cousin broother email id whos give me invitation letter for my visit trip i want to know why embassy send email to him in canada and i was apply my visa application in delhi embassy
May I know after how long you got the acknowledgement email. Thanks

kmlriyarkt

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
May I know after how long you got the acknowledgement email. Thanks
i am apply paper visa application for visitor visa on 7th july and give first email acknowledgement letter on 10 july with application number and uci number,
but again after so many days i will recieve again a same acknowlegdement letter on 01 august and same acknowledgement letter recieve to my cousin in canada on 2 august, i just want to confirms that why indian embassy send visitor visa acknowledgement letter to him in canada

khyber980

Apr 7, 2018
i am apply paper visa application for visitor visa on 7th july and give first email acknowledgement letter on 10 july with application number and uci number,
but again after so many days i will recieve again a same acknowlegdement letter on 01 august and same acknowledgement letter recieve to my cousin in canada on 2 august, i just want to confirms that why indian embassy send visitor visa acknowledgement letter to him in canada
Is it same file numbers or different. That’s pretty weird. Maybe system glitch!