+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visiting

home1

Mar 31, 2010
I am visiting Canada from the US, I only need to travel once but i want to apply for multiple entry so i can visit again. Will they give multiple visits without reason?

home1

Mar 31, 2010
last question: I am traveling to California for work, can I apply there or do I have to apply from NY.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
home1 said:
I am visiting Canada from the US, I only need to travel once but i want to apply for multiple entry so i can visit again. Will they give multiple visits without reason?
So, you're not an American citizen?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
home1 said:
last question: I am traveling to California for work, can I apply there or do I have to apply from NY.
There is one consulate general office in Los Angeles and another one in San Francisco. You can send your application there.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
home1 said:
Thank you so much.
Sorry, I had fun answering your posts piecemeal. Anyway I hope you didn't mind I did it that way. I don't know if LA/SFO has a similar "one day processing" as NYC. If it has then you can bring your application in together with the supporting documents and applicable fee and wait out while your visa gets approved and stamped on your passport. You can probably try and contact the office or look for it on their website. All the best.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
home1 said:
Have you visited Canada before?
Yup. :) Am in Canada now on a WP. Was just re-reading your posts noticed that you're in New York. NYC has one-day processing; just be there before 10:30AM with exact amount.