+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visiting visa Urgent!! - need advise please

Girisha

May 22, 2015
Hello,

I am going to apply visiting visa to Canada for 2 weeks. I need to prepare an employment letter, invitation letter and cover letter. Please can anyone help to draft letters or please anyone provide me the sample letters? Also I'm on a temporary visa in the UK and my parents do not live with me here in UK but I am employed and my sister is here - is there any possibilities for refusal of the visa as because my family not live with me?

Please also I would want to know what are the documents i have to submit along with the application form - if its bank statement - how long and how much do I have to show?

Please can anyone help me with this

Many thanks xx

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Girisha said:
Hello,

I am going to apply visiting visa to Canada for 2 weeks. I need to prepare an employment letter, invitation letter and cover letter. Please can anyone help to draft letters or please anyone provide me the sample letters? Also I'm on a temporary visa in the UK and my parents do not live with me here in UK but I am employed and my sister is here - is there any possibilities for refusal of the visa as because my family not live with me?

Please also I would want to know what are the documents i have to submit along with the application form - if its bank statement - how long and how much do I have to show?

Please can anyone help me with this

Many thanks xx
Your English is good you can prepare the letter yourself. Post it here and we may review it for you.

There is always chance of refusal depending on circumstances but normally if you are working in a country and have been legally residing there for st least a year the chance if success is higher. Applying from UK should increase chances as well.

Girisha

May 22, 2015
Many thanks for your reply. Please would you be able to review if I inbox you once I prepare the letters?

Thanks again!!